Mask question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    He’s prolly just trying to get a rise out of you. I’m sure he’s a great guy.
    I’m sure he didn’t mean anything by it.

Sent you a pm. I am sure he or who ever may not have meant anything by it but, I am just tired of the stupid stuff that is being allowed to go on here! Such as trolling, releasing private info of people even though posts were not made in this forum! Maybe posted on farcebook, discord or elsewhere. Hey, guess what, it was not posted on this forum!

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    It appears you mistakenly believe this public forum exists in its own little bubble. It does not. There's nothing preventing someone from asking you here about claims made elsewhere. As far as your name, you indicated in a public setting that was your name. You knew the people participating in that public chat were also users of this forum when you made the claims and verified your name.

As a mod, I've personally banned a number of users who haven't done anything wrong here based on information learned elsewhere on the internet. Most of those people were scammers but it illustrates that the site does not operate as if it is cut off from the rest of the world.

Well, what ever. Do what you feel you need to do and I will do as well.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sent you a pm. I am sure he or who ever may not have meant anything by it but, I am just tired of the stupid stuff that is being allowed to go on here! Such as trolling, releasing private info of people even though posts were not made in this forum! Maybe posted on farcebook, discord or elsewhere. Hey, guess what, it was not posted on this forum!

Where is it documented that public information elsewhere becomes private information here?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, what ever. Do what you feel you need to do and I will do as well.

I know. You'll get that guy with the initials R.M. that worked with me at BRPD and thought I was a prick who turned out to not have the initials R.M. and who may have worked with me at EBRSO or WBRSO instead of BRPD except that I never worked for any of those agencies and he'll help you sue me for allowing people to publicly post public information on a public forum. Am I close?

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I know. You'll get that guy with the initials R.M. that worked with me at BRPD and thought I was a prick who turned out to not have the initials R.M. and who may have worked with me at EBRSO or WBRSO instead of BRPD except that I never worked for any of those agencies and he'll help you sue me for allowing people to publicly post public information on a public forum. Am I close?

Dude, I am done with with you. I dont know what branch of service you served with but now you are making threats. Especially since you are claiming that I made threats towards you by using RM to help in sueing you of which I never did. Please provide the info where I made such threats.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Dont worry about it. I am not worried about it. Read the TOS of the forum! ;)

I have. Multiple times. Perhaps you should have your wife read it to you again. That is, of course, unless you're no longer blind. Then you can read it again. Maybe then you will post where it's documented that public information elsewhere becomes private information here.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Please post up said post that was made on this forum by me.

I can post up all of the screenshots from Discord if you want. You made some bold claims and some baseless threats. I still have the screenshots where you explained how your Bayoushooter account was restored. You were asked to play nice, but you stated that Discord wasn't Bayoushooter so they couldn't ban you (except they ultimately did :rofl: ) and that's when you threw a tantrum.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I have. Multiple times. Perhaps you should have your wife read it to you again. That is, of course, unless you're no longer blind. Then you can read it again. Maybe then you will post where it's documented that public information elsewhere becomes private information here.

Oh, really, great, a moderator trolling with false info from some where else! Does that make you feel any bigger or any better? Do you and all the rest really believe what you all read on the net? All of you got your legs pulled on discord and believed all of that stuff as being true. You guys are too easy! ;)

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I can post up all of the screenshots from Discord if you want. You made some bold claims and some baseless threats. I still have the screenshots where you explained how your Bayoushooter account was restored. You were asked to play nice, but you stated that Discord wasn't Bayoushooter so they couldn't ban you (except they ultimately did :rofl: ) and that's when you threw a tantrum.

I asked you to post up the posts made by me here on this forum and not discord. I am still waiting.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Oh, really, great, a moderator trolling with false info from some where else! Does that make you feel any bigger or any better? Do you and all the rest really believe what you all read on the net? All of you got your legs pulled on discord and believed all of that stuff as being true. You guys are too easy! ;)

Whatever you want to believe, Mike.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I asked you to post up the posts made by me here on this forum and not discord. I am still waiting.

Whether it was this forum or not, you showed your ass on Discord, were called out for it, made threats to Perez, and now you’re here pretending you were just joking.

For a 62 year old man, you act like a child.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    FE8B7BA4-0598-4203-9A95-7A2CF3E401EB.jpg
    Yeah, right. And you believe my name is Mike just like I believe your name is Dave!

Well, I know your name is Mike.

It’s quite obvious my name is Dave. Good job, detective.

Names don’t change the fact that you threatened a LEO with a lawsuit and that you claimed to be blind as well as having an attorney document everything on Discord. I honestly think you have some issues you need to take care of. At your age, I’m surprised you act the way you do. There are older members here who would frown on your behavior.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish

Would you like for me to post up your military separation records upon your discharge! It is after all public record. The record would have your name and everything. What say you?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Would you like for me to post up your military separation records upon your discharge! It is after all public record. The record would have your name and everything. What say you?

LOL K

After denying you made threats, you choose to again try to post Perez’s information? What is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    View attachment 97085

Well, I know your name is Mike.

It’s quite obvious my name is Dave. Good job, detective.

Names don’t change the fact that you threatened a LEO with a lawsuit and that you claimed to be blind as well as having an attorney document everything on Discord. I honestly think you have some issues you need to take care of. At your age, I’m surprised you act the way you do. There are older members here who would frown on your behavior.

And that stuff did not happen on this forum but yet you are accussing me of stuff that did not happen here on this forum. I dont see any threats being made here on this forum towards anyone. What is your point, "Dave"?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom