Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 223132

Thread: Mask question

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    That's how I clear the aisle's of 2 ton Tessie's blocking the way!
    HAHAHAHA, ever notice how when women see people they know in the store they line up across the aisle with their carts and block the whole passage instead of lining up DOWN the aisle to leave the way open. It always happens that way even in the very wide aisle at the back of the store. There will be 5 of them with their carts lined up across the aisle all chatting away instead of lining up down down the aisle to let people pass.
    Last edited by Oilman; July 20th, 2020 at 10:59 AM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Lol

Man we think too much alike. Before we spent most our lives online we just call that screwing with people. Now days I call it Live Action Trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilman View Post
    HAHAHAHA, ever notice how when women see people they know in the store they line up across the aisle with their carts and block the whole passage instead of lining up DOWN the aisle to leave the way open. It always happens that way even in the very wide aisle at the back of the store. There will be 5 of them with their carts lined up across the aisle all chatting away instead of lining up down down the aisle to let people pass.
    That's right men, Just act like you're blowing out a lung, It's a slow motion buffalo stamped !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Masks don't fill the air with smoke.

Also, smoking is bad and you should quit.
    Maybe, maybe not.
    https://conscienhealth.org/2020/06/t...-and-covid-19/
    The Odd Case of Tobacco, Nicotine, and COVID-19
    In the early reports of patients in the hospital for COVID-19, careful observers noticed an odd pattern. COVID-19 is primarily a respiratory syndrome and smoking badly damages lungs. But hospitalization was not more likely for smokers. In fact, it was less likely. This correlation kept appearing in sample after sample Ė though with substantial uncertainty. So these researchers and others began pondering whether something in tobacco smoke might actually be causing a beneficial effect. Their attention turned to two potential roles of nicotine in COVID-19. One role, they reasoned, might be in reducing the risk of initial infection. The other role might be in moderating the overactive response of the immune system.
    I'm a pipe and cigar guy, no inhaling.
    "Civility is an illusion; savagery is the default state of humanity."
    - Quinlan

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    Maybe, maybe not.

Pipes and cigars are still bad for you. So is alcohol, but I digress.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, maybe not.

Pipes and cigars are still bad for you. So is alcohol, but I digress.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Maybe, maybe not.

My dr told me the same thing; Being I have smoked for over 50 years, the lining of my lungs is too hard for the virus to attach to it. He told me to have someone firmly slap me on the back a couple times a week, and just spit it out...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    My dr told me the same thing; Being I have smoked for over 50 years, the lining of my lungs is too hard for the virus to attach to it. He told me to have someone firmly slap me on the back a couple times a week, and just spit it out...
    Clean up on aisle 4 ..........
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Clean up on aisle 4 ..........
    Haha!
    Canít say weíre seeing any correlation in smokers and covid, but thatís an interesting theory. We actually consider smokers to be more at risk for problems if we have to ventilate them, regardless of the reason. Itís one of the comorbidities on our list when a patient is diagnosed with the virus, along with most any pulmonary disease, renal disease, obesity and hypertension, among others. Those all rank pretty high on the list for contributors to the bad side of covid. A virus generally will set up camp in the throat. Itís widely known that regularly drinking hot beverages can decrease the chances a viral bug will take root if the timing is right. Maybe a blast of nicotine smoke has the same effect? Who knows. It sure is amusing to think so.
    Last edited by Magdump; July 20th, 2020 at 11:09 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Maybe, maybe not.

Thank you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu