How to leave iTrader feedback?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Its been awhile since I've used the market place here and seem to have forgotten how to leave iTrader feedback. I've searched to no avail so now I'm here. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Open up the profile of the member that you interacted with to go to their profile page. Once there, open up the tab for their feedback score. Once it opens, you should see an option "Submit Feedback For" the member in blue. Click on that and you should be taken to the feedback page to leave feedback for that member where you will leave your feedback for the member. I hope that helps.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Its been awhile since I've used the market place here and seem to have forgotten how to leave iTrader feedback. I've searched to no avail so now I'm here. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I always click on the "Feedback Score" link and then add a feedback on that page.

feedback1.jpg

feedback2.jpg

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I don't use mobile for the site but always curious so dug a bit. I don't see an easy way to do feedback on mobile.

I did find if you go to the WTS thread there's a shortcut to rate seller at the bottom like in this screenshot

dkcnCra.png

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Try turning the phone sideways. Sometimes that loads the full desktop site. Or most mobile browsers let you load the desktop version.

Top Bottom