Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Viral St. Louis Couple Received 50 Offers For New AR-15s After Guns Were Seized

Some quotes from https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#2614040697bb

A Missouri gun store has made one of at least 50 offers to Mark and Patricia McCloskey—the couple who went viral for pointing guns at anti-racism protesters passing by their St. Louis home—for a free AR-15 rifle after authorities seized the one they brandished during the incident, a lawyer representing the couple told Forbes Sunday.
    St. Charles-based Alien Armory Tactical wrote on its Facebook page Saturday: “To the couple that had this warrant served, please come on by our shop and we will gladly rearm you with a brand new ar15 for ( FREE )” adding, “we will gladly assist you with a replacement for you to protect your private property for FREE!”
    The gun shop also wrote that they would provide free training to the McCloskeys so “if anything were to happen you will be better prepared,” in apparent reference to criticism of how the couple handled their rifle and handgun during the incident.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

How many of those supposed fifty offers will actually pull through?

This is great publicity for the single offer that was mentioned.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    How many of those supposed fifty offers will actually pull through?

This is great publicity for the single offer that was mentioned.
    None

Joel Schwartz, the McCloskeys’ criminal defense lawyer, told Forbes that the gun store, “along with 50 people have contacted them and offered to replace the AR-15,” but they are “kindly refuting” the gestures.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I hope that disgusting Marxist DA gets taken to the cleaners for this! She only accepts 23% of the cases that the police sends her, but engages in a political showcase against lawful gun owners.

This is just one reason why Gun Control laws should be repealed. They give tyrants the means to criminalize gun owners. Violent felons total far less than 1 million out of about 325 million Americans, so these laws are mainly there to be abused by political opportunists and racists.

Background checks yield next to nothing but many false positives due to identity theft. Crimes are committed by less than .0000001% of gun owners which makes most gun laws and the enforcement mechanisms frivolous wastes of taxpayer funds.
    Last edited by 323MAR; July 13th, 2020 at 02:24 PM.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Since they are Dems Uncle Joe should offer them a shotgun.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Since they are Dems Uncle Joe should offer them a shotgun.
    Fire two blast.
    Trump should use this song & the video of the couple with the mob as his new commercial.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mztxHgYQo

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I have seen that song.
    Wonder if it would have been ok for the wife to bang out 2 shots from a,Shockwave?
    Since Uncle Joe said to.

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Well hopefully, he was a subscriber to the "two is one, one is none" philosophy- three is one being even better.

So how many members of the invading mob have faced charges...?
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

anti-racism protesters

Whoever wrote this can eat sh*t and take their rotten narrative to the buffet with them.
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper