Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567 LastLast
    _________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GunRelated View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. But, why should it be up to the left wing tech monopolies to decide if what those doctors are saying is true or not, or anyone else for that matter. Just the simple fact that the information is being censored is enough by itself to make a lot of people question their intentions. These tech companies are not medically or scientifically qualified to determine if this information is true or false, nor have they given a chance to even research it. It was almost immediately censored.
    Also, there was more than one doctor that was speaking, it just happens that she is the one getting the most video playback. These doctors are not alone either, there are more, I'm sure many more, out there that are saying the same thing.
    Have you actually looked into that woman?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Have you actually looked into that woman?
    No, I've been at work. Fill me in.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

No, I've been at work. Fill me in.
    So why are you defending someone you know nothing about?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Because I feel that everyone has the right to speak their mind without being censored.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You know why. Shes making a point he agrees with. Who cares about credibility. But there are a fair amount of doctors saying the same thing. So her potentially being a nut isn't super relevant to me. There is a reason the president has been taking chloroquine. And there is a reason the presidents doctor is allowing it. Its safe even if its not effective. Seems to me the push to shut down discussion of a potential prophylactic that is apparently relatively harmless is reason to question those who want to stifle the discussion.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; July 28th, 2020 at 02:07 PM.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Because I feel that everyone has the right to speak their mind without being censored.
    You have the right to say what you wish and others have the right to laugh when you say you didn't do your homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Shes making a point he agrees with.
    This is the problem with all sides. Someone says something that I agree with therefor it is true.

Last edited by DAVE_M; July 28th, 2020 at 03:17 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You have the right to say what you wish and others have the right to laugh when you say you didn't do your homework.

This is the problem with all sides. Someone says something that I agree with therefor it is true.

I'm sorry, can you point me in the direction of the part of my post where I said any of this was fact other than the 'fact' that there are multiple doctors saying the same thing about this medication and the 'fact' that's its being censored.
    I think both of y'all just like to argue for the hell of it, apparently even if one of you happens to agree with the topic being argued about.

Marksman

User Info Menu

It is. In this day and age facts aren’t important and if you are wrong-thinking the left make stuff up to discredit you and any facts you provide. And then are never expected to back up their claims.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I'm sorry, can you point me in the direction of the part of my post where I said any of this was fact other than the 'fact' that there are multiple doctors saying the same thing about this medication and the 'fact' that's its being censored.
    I think both of y'all just like to argue for the hell of it, apparently even if one of you happens to agree with the topic being argued about.
    A lot of people believe the Earth is flat. I don't believe we should censor them either, but I have no problem calling them stupid.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    It is. In this day and age facts aren’t important and if you are wrong-thinking the left make stuff up to discredit you and any facts you provide. And then are never expected to back up their claims.
    Don't worry, JBE said closing bars is the best thing we can do for our economy right now. Facts are irrelevant.