I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    More inflated #s in Florida?
    7fe4d8a2653105671abe46d05930bdcc.jpg

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    Closer to home Da Sheriff on WWL Radio had a guy call in with his story. Him & his wife went to drivethru testing. They fill out the forms but it was taking way to long for the actual test, so they left. A few days later they got positive results. So they tested pos. without a real test. How many others like that are out there.
    Conspiracy or Incompatace.
    To be honest when I read these stories I think it should start out " a friend of my brother in laws bosses widow knows a guy" but in this case I have a good friend who is raising a stink because it actually happened to him and his wife . Another friend who is a nurse practitioner said it's the biggest money making scheme ever thought up and the government can not stop it without admitting they purposely destroyed our system . She said they have at least 10 positive cases for every person they tested and people who fill out paperwork and leave are considered positive .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Maybe because that doctor is a nutjob?
    Maybe, maybe not. But, why should it be up to the left wing tech monopolies to decide if what those doctors are saying is true or not, or anyone else for that matter. Just the simple fact that the information is being censored is enough by itself to make a lot of people question their intentions. These tech companies are not medically or scientifically qualified to determine if this information is true or false, nor have they given a chance to even research it. It was almost immediately censored.
    Also, there was more than one doctor that was speaking, it just happens that she is the one getting the most video playback. These doctors are not alone either, there are more, I'm sure many more, out there that are saying the same thing.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I'll just drop this steamer right here.

Published 8/22/2005

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

[h=2]Abstract[/h][FONT=&quot][h=3]Background[/h]Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is caused by a newly discovered coronavirus (SARS-CoV). No effective prophylactic or post-exposure therapy is currently available.

[h=3]Results[/h]We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

[h=3]Conclusion[/h]Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

[/FONT]

Keywords: [FONT=&quot]severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, chloroquine, inhibition, therapy[/FONT]

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Maybe, maybe not. But, why should it be up to the left wing tech monopolies to decide if what those doctors are saying is true or not, or anyone else for that matter. Just the simple fact that the information is being censored is enough by itself to make a lot of people question their intentions. These tech companies are not medically or scientifically qualified to determine if this information is true or false, nor have they given a chance to even research it. It was almost immediately censored.
    Also, there was more than one doctor that was speaking, it just happens that she is the one getting the most video playback. These doctors are not alone either, there are more, I'm sure many more, out there that are saying the same thing.

Have you actually looked into that woman?

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    So why are you defending someone you know nothing about?

You know why. Shes making a point he agrees with. Who cares about credibility. But there are a fair amount of doctors saying the same thing. So her potentially being a nut isn't super relevant to me. There is a reason the president has been taking chloroquine. And there is a reason the presidents doctor is allowing it. Its safe even if its not effective. Seems to me the push to shut down discussion of a potential prophylactic that is apparently relatively harmless is reason to question those who want to stifle the discussion.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Because I feel that everyone has the right to speak their mind without being censored.

You have the right to say what you wish and others have the right to laugh when you say you didn't do your homework.

Shes making a point he agrees with.

This is the problem with all sides. Someone says something that I agree with therefor it is true.

imrs.jpeg

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    You have the right to say what you wish and others have the right to laugh when you say you didn't do your homework.

This is the problem with all sides. Someone says something that I agree with therefor it is true.

imrs.jpeg
    I'm sorry, can you point me in the direction of the part of my post where I said any of this was fact other than the 'fact' that there are multiple doctors saying the same thing about this medication and the 'fact' that's its being censored.
    I think both of y'all just like to argue for the hell of it, apparently even if one of you happens to agree with the topic being argued about.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

imrs.jpeg

It is. In this day and age facts aren’t important and if you are wrong-thinking the left make stuff up to discredit you and any facts you provide. And then are never expected to back up their claims.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'm sorry, can you point me in the direction of the part of my post where I said any of this was fact other than the 'fact' that there are multiple doctors saying the same thing about this medication and the 'fact' that's its being censored.
    I think both of y'all just like to argue for the hell of it, apparently even if one of you happens to agree with the topic being argued about.

A lot of people believe the Earth is flat. I don't believe we should censor them either, but I have no problem calling them stupid.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It is. In this day and age facts aren’t important and if you are wrong-thinking the left make stuff up to discredit you and any facts you provide. And then are never expected to back up their claims.

Don't worry, JBE said closing bars is the best thing we can do for our economy right now. Facts are irrelevant.

Top Bottom