Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    We Reload all our own ammo .
    I started casting bullets and reloading ammo in 1967 and for the life of me have never not had all the ammo I wanted . 2013 showed me what the future will look like ....every few years a shortage and price gouging . I started buying powder , primers and bullet moulds ... well stocked up now . After this shortage runs it course , I'll pick up more here and there but I wont be experiencing a shortage .
    Gary
    Got enough 44 mags to feed this baby?

    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/u...agnum-bullpup/
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  2. #12
    Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

    User Info Menu

    I too handload, and have not curtailed my shooting at all.

    I've plenty of self defense ammo as well.

    After the last powder/primer shortage, I vowed never to be caught short again. I'm stocked pretty deep in components, with the ability to cast my own in almost all calibers.

    Now is the time to learn how to handload, if you don't already.

    Give a man a fish, vs. Teach a man to fish.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

  3. #13
    On Target

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    I too handload, and have not curtailed my shooting at all.

    I've plenty of self defense ammo as well.

    After the last powder/primer shortage, I vowed never to be caught short again. I'm stocked pretty deep in components, with the ability to cast my own in almost all calibers.

    Now is the time to learn how to handload, if you don't already.

    Give a man a fish, vs. Teach a man to fish.
    There are many on the left that would say "Give a man someone else's fish and he'll vote for you.

  4. #14
    Ed

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    I too handload, and have not curtailed my shooting at all.

    I've plenty of self defense ammo as well.

    After the last powder/primer shortage, I vowed never to be caught short again. I'm stocked pretty deep in components, with the ability to cast my own in almost all calibers.

    Now is the time to learn how to handload, if you don't already.

    Give a man a fish, vs. Teach a man to fish.
    I no longer reload and was wondering: when ammo "shortages" happen like now, do components (esp. powder and primers) experience "shortages" also?
    Ed
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe." Luke 11:21
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36

  5. #15
    Ed

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Fugum View Post
    There are many on the left that would say "Give a man someone else's fish and he'll vote for you.
    L. O. L. -- I see what you did there.
    Good one, indeed.
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe." Luke 11:21
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36

  6. #16
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hdfinder47 View Post
    I no longer reload and was wondering: when ammo "shortages" happen like now, do components (esp. powder and primers) experience "shortages" also?
    Ed
    Yes.

  7. #17
    Donít troll me bro!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Got enough 44 mags to feed this baby?

    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/u...agnum-bullpup/
    I do indeed.
    I saw that the other day in an email. Looks pretty fun.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

  8. #18
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hdfinder47 View Post
    I no longer reload and was wondering: when ammo "shortages" happen like now, do components (esp. powder and primers) experience "shortages" also?
    Ed
    After 2013 I saw the "handwriting on the wall " and started picking up powder and primers every time I found them . Doesn't take much money or space to stock a
    "lifetime supply" I will never run out in my lifetime .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •