Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I’d like to get in on this if there’s any renewed interest. As a police officer, I’ve personally saved 3 people lives / or limbs with these cat tourniquets. I’m looking for more for my personal supply. My POV if I come across wrecks or some form of trauma.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

I am committing to 4!!!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    January 20, 2021 : "Democrats! You can now resume, making America SHIT again!"

Marksman

User Info Menu

CAT Tourniquets checking interest

Iím a paramedic with over twenty years of experience on ambulances in EBR and personally seen have A LOT of trauma. Iíve treated a lot of trauma. Iím a TECC instructor.

Bless your hearts.

If anyone wants training for their purchases let me know.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dwr461; March 11th, 2021 at 06:55 PM.
    "All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others."
    Paraphrase from George Orwell Animal Farm

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    Douglas Adams

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."
    Ash (Bruce Campbell) Army Of Darkness 1992

The Hitler of fun.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Any word from OP?

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I’d considered trying to handle this through PM’s so I don’t have to deal with the same crap as before but it’s just not a priority for me at the moment. At least I know there’s enough interest that if I do order another lot I doubt I’ll be stuck with any extras. I had zero complaints from the members that I shared with the first go round but people are so certain I’m trying to pass off fake tourniquets or that I can’t possibly be getting them cheaper than they can or I’m just doing it to be popular etc, etc, that I blew it off. Sometimes the world just won’t let you do a good turn. I have a list of those interested. No promises.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

If you can purchase mass quantities direct from NAR by setting up an account through your workplace, that would have been a good way to lead off and prevent confusion on the legitimacy of a life saving device. I think it’s a good thing you’re trying to help. Fakes exist and there was limited information so I was skeptical. Now I’m not.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’d be in for 2.
    Sara mo ki kara ochiru

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I’d considered trying to handle this through PM’s so I don’t have to deal with the same crap as before but it’s just not a priority for me at the moment. At least I know there’s enough interest that if I do order another lot I doubt I’ll be stuck with any extras. I had zero complaints from the members that I shared with the first go round but people are so certain I’m trying to pass off fake tourniquets or that I can’t possibly be getting them cheaper than they can or I’m just doing it to be popular etc, etc, that I blew it off. Sometimes the world just won’t let you do a good turn. I have a list of those interested. No promises.
    Remember, no good deed goes unpunished

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwr461 View Post
    I’m a paramedic with over twenty years of experience on ambulances in EBR and personally seen have A LOT of trauma. I’ve treated a lot of trauma. I’m a TECC instructor.

Bless your hearts.

Dave

Would be interested in some good trauma medical training. Do you have anything scheduled?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwr461 View Post
    I’m a paramedic with over twenty years of experience on ambulances in EBR and personally seen have A LOT of trauma. I’ve treated a lot of trauma. I’m a TECC instructor.

Bless your hearts.

Dave

pm’d
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!