CAT Tourniquets checking interest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    A couple weeks back I posted a small volume of CAT tourniquets (Combat Application Tourniquet) at a greatly reduced price from retail and I’m checking interest in case anyone else here wanted to secure a few below retail. I’m able to order them in bulk and would gladly pass the savings on to first responders and the likes if I knew I wouldn’t be left holding the bag. I can get them by the hundred ct. case and would have to figure the cost per piece after shipping but safe to say around 15 bucks each which is around half of retail. Anyway, last crate we ordered took a couple weeks to arrive and we split it 3 ways. Not looking to profit from this venture and not looking to unload them one by one either. If there are likeminded folks here who would like to put their hands on a quantity of these for a great savings, post up what you think you might want and I’ll check back.

e33e68a0bca9df7457c85ce8a7c1668e.jpg

4baf143de6757f02cc595f480dedac23.jpg

0801eaa6a3842bcfb56e4d6e31c99a60.jpg

e6641f242093fd6fa8a39270bb0805f9.jpg

Last edited:

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Could do with 6.

(If you need more bought to make it worth ordering, I’ll gladly buy 10.)

Last edited:

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    These are a great thing to have on hand, I bring one on my range bag and when I'm in the woods hunting. Just a tip for those ordering: If you haven't been trained on these, buy an extra and mark it for training. Practice applying on both arms, on your legs, and on another person. Don't practice with your emergency TQ!

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    Id be in for a few (3-5), but I could do more if needed.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    In for 3 and can pick up in Hammond if that is best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Checking with some of our FF/EMTs to see if we can put together a little order!

Is there a hard deadline?
    Not really any deadline and I’m hoping I can still in fact order a case. Just trying to gauge interest before I stick my neck out. Not a big deal to be on the hook for 30 as I was able to unload my excess in a day. 100 pieces would be a different story but thought it was a worthwhile cause to equip those who may need these and they definitely can make a difference. These are the Gen 7 One handed type with the thicker twisting stick. I do not have the pouches/holders but they can be ordered from other sources.
    Looking like there’s enough interest for me to pony up. I’ll post up when I have them in hand.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    These are the Gen 7 One handed type with the thicker twisting stick.

It's called a windlass.

All generations of NAR Combat Application Tourniquets can be applied with a single hand. Gen 7's are the newest and best generation to purchase though. Gen 7's have less fakes out there as well.

What distributor are you using?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'd also like to know which distributor you are getting these from. There are a LOT of fakes out on the market (take a look at Amazon).

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I don’t want to answer for him but I believe medical people get discounts at distributors on medical supplies like MIL and LE get them on tactical gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom