Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

Franklin armory 10-22 binary trigger

Anyone try it yet?

Marksman

User Info Menu

https://youtu.be/ee3jMgidOVk

Brownells had them for preorder but now they are out of stock.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

I finger-banged the display at shotshow in Jan. Trigger pull was pretty shitttty... It may have been a working prototype at that point though. I want one.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    I finger-banged the display at shotshow in Jan. Trigger pull was pretty shitttty... It may have been a working prototype at that point though. I want one.
    Oooh,I went to the shotshow...Oooh I got to finger bang a 10/22 binary-trigger,Oooh I'm special Oooh,Oooh !

lol
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Oooh,I went to the shotshow...Oooh I got to finger bang a 10/22 binary-trigger,Oooh I'm special Oooh,Oooh !

lol
    Hey at least I got to see it first! You reek of jealousy.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    Hey at least I got to see it first! You reek of jealousy.
    Totally,So much so it's running off me and unto the ground as I walk....lol
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

I happened to see them in stock this morning at grabagun.com if you guys are looking for them

Marksman

User Info Menu

22 Plinkster on YouTube has a Ruger Charger video featuring the Franklin binary trigger and other tricked-out accessories.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I am looking for one to put in my charger. Good luck finding one in stock. They are selling for $500+ on GB right now. One sold last week for $615