SOLD: Taurus G2C w/ upgrades

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Taurus G2C comes with... deep breath... 4 mags, talon pro grips, 18lb stainless guide rod (stock is 16lb - higher weight = less felt recoil), stainless steel striker guide (smooths our factory hitch in trigger pull), Asmund short stroke trigger, and a kydex IWB holster that’s never been carried. Package also includes one new uninstalled set of talon sanded grips, all the original factory parts and original box and papers. Feed ramp polished, 895 rounds down the pipe, zero malfunctions. Cleaned and lubed after every range trip. (Yeahhh... I’m THAT guy that tracks rounds and cleans after every use lol.)

Girlfriend says I need to downsize the collection so looking to trade for something that comes with 3 or fewer magazines.

Current wish list is a 3rd gen Smith & Wesson, 4-6 inch revolver, starter AR components for a first build (maybe a complete upper?), but open to any offers at all, guns or otherwise. I’ll also trade for training hours with a certified instructor. Shoot me any ideas, I’m up for whatever, let’s have some fun. Trade value around $375, or I can take it back down to stock with the pro grips for $275. I will balance out any offers as necessary with extra cash and/or can probably spare a few boxes of 9mm FMJ.

I’m in New Orleans but don’t mind driving to meet up within an hour or so distance.

81d5362db284518604213908c0316adf.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom