Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anklepants.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Question Anklepants.

What the eff is this instrument...checkout that mask.

Watch "Anklepants - The whyt whyzards 1st born" & "Mnk_Wn"" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/-9IlYPuVNdY

Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Lord help us today, rcm192 is posting weird videos again.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Okay, that’s some pretentious-ass performance art right there.
    The animatronic dildo-nose mask is interesting but not original; see Attack of the Cockface Killer, a horroresque movie made in NOLA, should you want more of that...
    Ummm, thanks rcm.
    I guess.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

It had been a while....I knew you guys would love it.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    It had been a while....I knew you guys would love it.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

If everyone wore a coronavirus mask like that, social distancing would take care of itself.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XD-GEM View Post
    If everyone wore a coronavirus mask like that, social distancing would take care of itself.
    Right about past The Cats Meow he will make all kinds of ''new'' friends........
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Lasagna View Post
    The animatronic dildo-nose mask is interesting but not original; see Attack of the Cockface Killer, a horroresque movie made in NOLA
    I know a couple of the guys who had a part in the making of that excellent film! Probably still have a copy on VHS in a box, in the back of a closet somewhere. They also had a bad ass local (Slidell) metal band called Afterhuman that used to play in Fat City and around other parts of Metry and Nola back in that day. The good ole days before Fat City basically got shut down. I think I’ll bust my old Afterhuman CD out this weekend! It’s been years.
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!