Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anklepants.

Dont troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Yeah, I know that dude. He used to play for the Max Rebo Band. Or was that his sister...

https://youtu.be/nInn43grVU0

Man those dudes could rock.
    Last edited by Magdump; July 24th, 2020 at 04:37 PM.
    Doesnt play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Ive been trying to convince Southport Hall to book Anklepants for a couple of years now, but they wont do it! They claim no one will come to see that. But, most of the shows I go to there are damn near empty. So whats the difference?! Book Anklepants! Hey, lets organize a protest to demand Anklepants perform in Metairie. Whos in?
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVendor View Post
    I’ve been trying to convince Southport Hall to book Anklepants for a couple of years now, but they won’t do it! They claim *no one will come to see that.* But, most of the shows I go to there are damn near empty. So what’s the difference?! Book Anklepants! Hey, let’s organize a protest to demand Anklepants perform in Metairie. Who’s in?
    Pretty sure I won't make it, Now rcm192 seems to roll that way,He may just be ''IN''
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

My first thought was *what kind of drugs are they doing these days*.
    That’s pretty weird; and No, I won’t be going to see Strangepants.
    Why .45? Because they don't make a .46!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Certainly wouldn’t be the first show I’ve gone to by myself... Or the last.
    God Bless Our Troops!

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

The VICE article was an interesting read. I enjoyed the vid of the African church people trying to get rid of him from the London studio. Good stuff.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Y'all think Anklepants is strange... Try to figure out what in tarnation is going on here! Crazy ass Russians.
    God Bless Our Troops!

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    The VICE article was an interesting read. I enjoyed the vid of the African church people trying to get rid of him from the London studio. Good stuff.
    Be gone with you! Haha.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Lord help us today, rcm192 is posting weird videos again.
    When our whole world is like living in some kind of weird video .... the last thing I need to do is watch a weird video .
    I keep hearing the music from " Twilight Zone " and keep looking around for Rod Serling and hoping I'm just on the tv show and that the world will be back to normal ...
    Gary