Shot Dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrandonPle

Gunlover
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Watson
    It's going to be interesting to see what actual facts come out on this story .

Does it sound strange to anyone else that the driver manages to shoot some one that allegedly has the drop on him with an a.k . Perhaps thru a driver side window ?

If that's truly how it went down , that driver is either well trained or one lucky s.o.b

We all knew this was coming and will probably continue to happen with more frequency . Americans have had enough and are starting to fight back !

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I just think it's mildly amusing seeing the far, FAR left being forced to defend a guy who was carrying an AK.

"Treat every gun as if it were loaded." Well...that's exactly what the driver did, here.

Stonehenge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2016
    Slaughter
    I dont understand why it matters who fired first, as far as I know you dont have to wait until you're already shot and dead/dying to defend yourself.

This guy had every reason to believe his life was in danger, a angry mob trying to remove him from the safety of his vehicle like Reginald Denny, then a rifle was pointed at him.

jakemacz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Poor Garrett, dead and gone. Pointed his weapon at someone. Fired his weapon some five times. Missed with each one BUT THE DRIVER DIDN'T!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    a86cedeb8fffe7cd272e5f855fd0ff9f.jpg

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    I saw the video and several still photos and the person who was shot looked to me to be raising his firearm (AK 47) towards the vehicle and the driver acted in self defense.
    I've seen several leftists say that the car was speeding through (the brake lights were on). One even claimed that he wasn't even armed when you can clearly see the rifle in his hands.
    With everything going on in the country with these rioters shooting into cars, you can’t take a chance when an angry mob surrounds your vehicle. You either hit the gas or pull the trigger. This is why I stay out of cities and stay in at night.

mascott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Pelahatchie,ms
    I dont understand why it matters who fired first, as far as I know you dont have to wait until you're already shot and dead/dying to defend yourself.

This guy had every reason to believe his life was in danger, a angry mob trying to remove him from the safety of his vehicle like Reginald Denny, then a rifle was pointed at him.

Yeah!! This is a FACT!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom