Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

How High Will She Go?

Looks like precious metals are on the rise since the dollar is almost ''junk'' How high will Gold/Silver go ?

https://www.apmex.com/silver-price
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Might go as high as a case of .556
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Might go to 50 ?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Man I remember how I struggled in my 20ís and 30ís to buy one ounce coins when gold was $300-$500 per oz. Silver eagles in the plastic roll were $8 a pop. So glad I listened to my father.
    Last edited by Magdump; July 28th, 2020 at 10:36 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Might go as high as a case of .556
    Pretty high right now !

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

I opened this thread half expecting someone to be launching Hilary off something. Boy was I disappointed.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    I opened this thread half expecting someone to be launching Hilary off something. Boy was I disappointed.
    Lol, PULL!
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Training Ferrous Metal

User Info Menu

My other metal investments have done very well this year, mostly steel though...

Marksman

User Info Menu

I would not buy any gold at this hysterical price. I would sell at that price though.