Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

U.N. Orders Trump to Stand Down !

How yall think this is going to work out?

Shine up those spiffy Blue Helmets,They make excellent targets!

https://lerant.proboards.com/thread/...trump-portland
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post

For who? The US supplies the greater majority of the Blue helmets. If we recall those guys attached to the UN, who would the UN send?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    For who? The US supplies the greater majority of the Blue helmets. If we recall those guys attached to the UN, who would the UN send?
    UN council I would imagine...Or Trump could run the UN out of the US, TRump jr could make this a hotel with a indoor range in the basement.... for LEO's,

After the place is fumigated !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

UN council I would imagine...Or Trump could run the UN out of the US, TRump jr could make this a hotel with a indoor range in the basement.... for LEO's,

Reminds me of years ago when there was a News story about snakes in the capital building. I don’t remember the headline but my initial response was well duh. Then I realized they were talking the belly crawling type.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Reminds me of years ago when there was a News story about snakes in the capital building. I don’t remember the headline but my initial response was well duh. Then I realized they were talking the belly crawling type.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, get the US out of the un and the un out of the US. The lower case un is on purpose.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Congress could write a bill to make it the BLM headquarters.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Hey, if Trump declares them hostile on US soil, recalls any US citizens and also declares open season on blue helmets....and maybe times it before deer season... then yeah, Iíll get some tags. Got plenty of vacation time save up at work. Iím down.
    Last edited by Magdump; July 28th, 2020 at 10:29 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Congress could write a bill to make it the BLM headquarters.
    Well, We save on fumigating the place !

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Hey, if Trump declares them hostile on US soil, recalls any US citizens and also declares open season on blue helmets....and maybe times it before deer season... then yeah, I’ll get some tags. Got plenty of vacation time save up at work. I’m down.
    I wish he would, You know we train some of these blue helmet dudes in the US.