Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayor Cantrell

Certified Gun Nut

User Info Menu

Mayor Cantrell

What a piece of ..... stuff. That is the nicest thing i can say about that tax cheat that is running(ruining) the city. She has no thought process of what her "rules" are doing to the persons whom own businesses in the quarter and in the city in general. I would love to see all the business owners in the quarter pack their st!t and move to the suburbs. Once there is nothing to do in the quarter, tourists will stop coming to NOLA and instead go to the "new" quarter, just outside of her claws. Protesters are allowed to go anywhere, do anything, but lets make sure businesses fail. This city hasn't been "great" for a long time, and she is doing everything in her power to keep it that way.

If she really cared about the good people of NOLA, she would suggest that those who are concerned about the virus stay home, and let the rest of us go to work, and re-start our economy before it's too late.

If the "citizens" of NOLA want her as their mayor, they deserve to get just what she is dishing out. The rest of us have the choice of staying out of the city, and/or not spending another dime there.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PAPACHUCK View Post
    What a piece of ..... stuff. That is the nicest thing i can say about that tax cheat that is running(ruining) the city. She has no thought process of what her "rules" are doing to the persons whom own businesses in the quarter and in the city in general. I would love to see all the business owners in the quarter pack their st!t and move to the suburbs. Once there is nothing to do in the quarter, tourists will stop coming to NOLA and instead go to the "new" quarter, just outside of her claws. Protesters are allowed to go anywhere, do anything, but lets make sure businesses fail. This city hasn't been "great" for a long time, and she is doing everything in her power to keep it that way.

If she really cared about the good people of NOLA, she would suggest that those who are concerned about the virus stay home, and let the rest of us go to work, and re-start our economy before it's too late.

If the "citizens" of NOLA want her as their mayor, they deserve to get just what she is dishing out. The rest of us have the choice of staying out of the city, and/or not spending another dime there.

Demorats!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Large clubs and bars throughout the city did not limit capacity and did nothing to limit the size of gatherings outside their doors. I drive through the city every day while I am working. I saw too many crowds at these places. At some point I was wondering if the Armistice was signed last weekend! It does bother me that many of the small bars were in compliance, but will now suffer for the acts of the large clubs including those located in Treme along the interstate.
    I even saw a task force of NOPD breaking up a very large gathering under the interstate overpass that involved a party bus(not currently allowed by the Mayor), two individuals cooking from large grills towed by extended cab trucks, and a Treme club. The Mayor had little choice but to lower the boom after the very places that have been involved in the spread of the virus ignored the mandates.
    I agree that the protests contributed to the spread of COVID-19 and should not have been allowed, but that is over and we need to move on.
    I did not vote for her, but she is providing much better leadership than Crooked Landrieu(did not vote for him either) ever could.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    I did not vote for her, but she is providing much better leadership than Crooked Landrieu(did not vote for him either) ever could.
    NOLA hasn't had successful leadership in a long time, so the bar isn't set very high. Just wait, that turd of a mayor will begin to stink as bad as the turds before her.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If the alcohol deliveries and ups, fed ex etc would not deliver for two days the quarter would die. The parking tickets alone should be reason enough for this to happen to prove a point. I had may years of personal experience with the ticket scam in the chocolate city. (Armpit of America)
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    If the alcohol deliveries and ups, fed ex etc would not deliver for two days the quarter would die. The parking tickets alone should be reason enough for this to happen to prove a point. I had may years of personal experience with the ticket scam in the chocolate city. (Armpit of America)
    Armpit of Amerika? Where does that leave Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Austin, Detroit, St Louis, New York, and the entire state of New Jersey?
    Let me know if I left anyone out!
    We did have a few protests down here, but there were no riots.

Marksman

User Info Menu

It's all about control, nothing more.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    Armpit of Amerika? Where does that leave Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Austin, Detroit, St Louis, New York, and the entire state of New Jersey?
    Let me know if I left anyone out!
    We did have a few protests down here, but there were no riots.
    Riots have nothing to do with New Orleans being a total $sit hole city. It’s a FN cesspool, has been for decades. Some may think it’s a utopian Mecca. More power to y’all. From my personal experiences there is a total FN $hit hole.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Riots have nothing to do with New Orleans being a total $sit hole city. It’s a FN cesspool, has been for decades. Some may think it’s a utopian Mecca. More power to y’all. From my personal experiences there is a total FN $hit hole.
    Does that include Uptown, Lakeview, West End, Gentilly, Irish Channel, and Mid-City?
    How about English Turn or Old Algiers?
    Pretty high property values for a *$h$t hole!*

By the way, what does FN stand for?
    New Orleans is not home to FN USA’s factory or distribution center.

Certified Gun Nut

User Info Menu

I don't believe NOLA will fare any better than any other Democrat controlled city in the US in the near future. Things will continue to spiral downward as the Democratic city leaders destroy the ability for downtown business to survive this crisis. Attractions will be forced to move to the suburbs where there is safety for tourists, and less of a tax burden on those who earn a living owning/working for tourism related businesses. Jefferson, St. Bernard, and St. Tammany could, and should try to attract tourism to their parishes. I do realize there is no other French Quarter, and that is a big draw for tourism, but if the other parishes got the hotel and restaurant dollars it would put a major hurting on the city's coffers AND on LaTaxCheat Canttell's chances for reelection.