Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Mayor Cantrell

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=323MAR;1721841]
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    If the thread is about Cantrell, then let it be a shining example of how tribalism kills democracy! If this is all you have to choose from, then you are going backwards before you even start the campaign.

The top three vote getters all had baggage or some type of alleged impropriety BEFORE they even registered to run. Add to that the auto black vote for black candidates, and there you go!

I also lived in New Orleans for many decades! I can promise, if you visit Drew Brees' house, catch a buzz, get disoriented, and walk 3 blocks in the wrong direction; you'll probably get killed!

I know, I am raped, robbed, beaten up, and murdered almost every day in Orleans Parish! If I am only beaten and robbed, then it’s a good day! It’s terrible to endure that all the time!
    It’s so amazing that I am still alive!

I will now remove my 103M hat.
    I get that you are over-exaggerating, but that ain't the same New Orleans I grew up in. In the 80's I cruised around the city with impunity. Today, I wouldn't dare go to some of the places that I used to. Go look at the stats; it has one of the highest per-capita homicide rates in the entire country; along with crime in general! And it's not just blacks killing blacks over drugs; though I will cede that is a good portion of it.

And you can still go in a lot of places on the main drags relatively safely; but that's low hanging fruit! The real action is in the lessor known back streets!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Bless y'all's little hearts.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

Folks should be worried about the DA's race and criminal court judge races...let's see if we they a Soro's backed judges and DA for New Orleans...then you will see the crime skyrock

On Target

User Info Menu

I haven't been to the city in a while, are there a lot of BLM protests going on there? Are they blocking streets or getting violent? I haven't seen much on the news about it.

Training Ferrous Metal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jadams74 View Post
    I haven't been to the city in a while, are there a lot of BLM protests going on there? Are they blocking streets or getting violent? I haven't seen much on the news about it.
    The last thing they did that I am aware of was blocking access to the courthouse that does eviction proceedings.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jadams74 View Post
    Just a few mild protests here and there and some statues were assaulted during the night. There have been no riots in New Orleans. We just don’t riot here.