Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Marksman

User Info Menu

How long to wait?

I bought a firearm online from a large dealer in Ohio the last day of June. They say they shipped to my FFL on July 3 and sent me tracking number. It has never arrived. The tracking number has been stuck on July 7 "in transit" for weeks now. Dealer says they have the postmaster looking for the package. How long is reasonable to wait before asking for a refund? I assume the loss is on the dealer, not me or the FFL addressee. I paid by Visa card. Will they help me if dealer is difficult?

User Info Menu

I recently had the same problem. Took 28 days from ship date for rifle to arrive and also showed "In Transit". Blamed it on shipping delays but personally I dont believe it was shipped immediately even though i was provided a shipping #. I do believe you can get a full refund from VISA if the item doesn't arrive

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Hope it didn’t go through Bloomington FedEx
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

On Target

User Info Menu

Contact the last known location and ask them if its time to contact the ATF about your missing gun.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Got an email from the dealer today, 7-31. Postal inspectors can't find the package. They will ship me a replacement, they say.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I had a Gunbroker Dealer send me a Pistol UPS Ground it took right under a month. Just regular ground in a small box from Washington State