Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

You can only hunt coons at night with a single shot 22 !

1911 Beats any Glock hands down !
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; July 29th, 2020 at 01:27 PM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    You can only hunt coons at night with a single shot 22 !

1911 Beats any Glock hands down !
    Not sure about the first one, but I'm pretty sure the second one is Gospel. JMB Gospel.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    Not sure about the first one, but I'm pretty sure the second one is Gospel. JMB Gospel.
    As the undefeated champ at Camp Perry? Yea.

As modern duty pistol? No. The new 2011’s are making their way into the duty world, but even those make the JMB fanboys cringe.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    Game warden said you could hang a drum on a 10/22...lol
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

What an awesome title. Fuddlore: Tales of the Fudd.

Iíll just go ahead and leave this one alone...
    My infraction list makes me laugh every time I read it.

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Two women at the gun counter in Academy . One was buying her first gun . The guy behind the counter told her that it was " Federal Law " that you must lock up your firearm when it's in your home unattended. If somebody steals it and uses it in a crime " you're legally responsible " . I told her that was bullshit .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    Two women at the gun counter in Academy . One was buying her first gun . The guy behind the counter told her that it was " Federal Law " that you must lock up your firearm when it's in your home unattended. If somebody steals it and uses it in a crime " you're legally responsible " . I told her that was bullshit .
    I can't breath !

Marksman

User Info Menu

Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool
    Everyone is brave until the roach flies

Marksman

User Info Menu

This should be a testament to guns and their inherent safety, that a group of complete idiots lead by this mouth breather somehow only managed to accidentally shoot 3 people.

And to that I say thank you gun makers of America even PSA, Bearcreek and the like. Your superior safety features haven’t gone in noticed.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; July 30th, 2020 at 09:04 AM.

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Wow, he has a one of those ultra rare german colt open bolt xr15s!!! What a lucky gent.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"