Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Boats ?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Boats ?

Thinking about getting back into fishing,Fresh water,Places like Henderson swamp,Toledo bend..etc.

Been kicking the tires very lightly on buying another boat

Had a small 14' years ago with a 25 Johnson which in itself is a pretty good engine!

At work we ran Yamaha's 150's and 200's 4 strokes,We had switched over from 2 strokes several years.

I could tell these 4 stokes sipped the fuel compared to the 2 strokes.

Thinking the 90 Yamaha will be ideal,So I'm looking for recommendations, Boss lady wants a party barge..hahaha.

I'm looking for something that I can get around in the cypress without Congo's falling on the deck !

What ya got or recommend ? Thanks
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

No boaters here?

I'm thinking since all the sports and Nascar are now 'Woke'
    It's time to move onto the water.
    Cant see wasting anymore time on Woke sports
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

CZech It Out

User Info Menu

Wish I could help you but I’m a marsh fisher..

CoonAss

User Info Menu

I’ve got an 18-60 center console Express that I bought new on 07 with a 90hp Yamaha 2 stroke. It’s been great fishing from the marsh to the red river, small lakes and Toledo Bend. I pull the lil uns on a tube and we all have a good time. As the kids have grown and my wife liking choppy water less and less I’ve considered stepping up to a 20-72 but honestly we don’t use it enough to justify new boat money.
    Jason Ellis show on Faction Sirius/XM
    Red Dragons

CoonAss

User Info Menu

Let’s see if this works:
    https://imgur.com/a/SP1cYtZ
    Red Dragons

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 3fifty7 View Post
    I’ve got an 18-60 center console Express that I bought new on 07 with a 90hp Yamaha 2 stroke. It’s been great fishing from the marsh to the red river, small lakes and Toledo Bend. I pull the lil uns on a tube and we all have a good time. As the kids have grown and my wife liking choppy water less and less I’ve considered stepping up to a 20-72 but honestly we don’t use it enough to justify new boat money.
    I've viewed a few Express hulls online,Actually kinda like them!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 3fifty7 View Post
    Let’s see if this works:
    https://imgur.com/a/SP1cYtZ
    Pretty nice, Live-well?

CoonAss

User Info Menu

Live well between the seats. Seats pull out of receivers and can be placed on pedestals in the front and rear.
    Red Dragons

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Very nice rig,Thanks

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Sorry Gator, me and boats don’t get along. They are money pits and last time I took one out I had an accident and all my guns fell overboard...you know how it is.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...