Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Boats ?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Oh yeah baby, Very deep pockets for a Gravois and the others are not far behind !
    You like the Sea Ark's ?
    SeaArk makes a nice boat. They are close too (Arkansas) so close enough to visit and talk over any customizations. I am a fan of their tunnel hulls for marsh and bay fishing. Gets on plane in a heartbeat in skinny water, but nice ride in a steep chop as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Hard to beat a Carolina Skiff or a copy of it
    I've seen em, Mostly crabbers running them out of Intracoastal city, Guess I could start crabbing ?

Quote Originally Posted by tallwalker View Post
    SeaArk makes a nice boat. They are close too (Arkansas) so close enough to visit and talk over any customizations. I am a fan of their tunnel hulls for marsh and bay fishing. Gets on plane in a heartbeat in skinny water, but nice ride in a steep chop as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You're the 2 person who recommends Sea Ark,So they must be good,Thanks
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

So I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for price wise but they got a used crestliner at Cabela's. They're a heavily built aluminum hull that is usually for pike and musky fishing up north in the big water. This is a bass style boat with a 150? On the back. It's a 2019. Super clean looking. Low hours. They said it was around 32k

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheMole68 View Post
    So I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for price wise but they got a used crestliner at Cabela's. They're a heavily built aluminum hull that is usually for pike and musky fishing up north in the big water. This is a bass style boat with a 150? On the back. It's a 2019. Super clean looking. Low hours. They said it was around 32k

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
    Thanks ! If I get over that way I'll check it out !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.