Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Ironically cheapest ammo I can shoot is 5.45x39. The upfront cost of an Ak74 was pricey but looks like I'm saving money in the long run shooting that over my ACR

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Well anyway, fear not good shooters. I’ll likely sell off some of my surplus when prices rise to somewhere between utter lunacy and psychotic insanity...minus the tax and shipping of course.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Well anyway, fear not good shooters. I’ll likely sell off some of my surplus when prices rise to somewhere between utter lunacy and psychotic insanity...minus the tax and shipping of course.
    You deliver? I have the rest covered like the utter lunacy and psychotic insanity part !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

Premium Member

User Info Menu

BP/Cabela's have been getting regular but very limited stock of WWB and Herter's (their house brand, that's just repackaged WWB) regularly but it goes FAST. I managed to grab 500 rounds of the Herter's 9mm FMJ for $10/box a few weeks ago.

My last three orders have all gone through, but then been cancelled. *&#)$&@)@!!!

Recoil Gunworks has some HST and Gold Dots in stock $39.99/50rd box.
    Last edited by southerncanuck; July 30th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    You deliver? I have the rest covered like the utter lunacy and psychotic insanity part !
    Lol, anywhere between Hammond and Baton Rouge.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Been having OK luck catching Brass 115 9mm at Academy. Leave empty handed at times but been getting enough to keep me shooting without dipping into the stash.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Today, I grabbed 3 of the 40 round boxes of Tula 7.62x39 hollow points. They are $12.99 each.

Training Ferrous Metal

User Info Menu

I have seriously considered unloading some unfired factory AR's and some practice ammo, I just don't need the cash and wonder "if" I will every be able to replace what I sell. If I was hard up for money I would sell in a heart beat or if my wife found out what that pile of metal was worth in the closet she would sell it! I unloaded a parts kit on Gunbroker for $925 that I paid less than $200 for not THAT long ago, I know I was never going to build it, the AK kits are safe and sound though!