Ammo prices....?! 8-0

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Much like Obama part II. Everybody ramped up production to pump that ammo out there. It’s like I’ve said for years, time to buy and a time to refrain from buying. These are the refrain times. If it’s that important to anyone to have what you want on hand without breaking the bank, start saving now and hope for the best. And if you fold and decide to buy it no matter the cost, there’s plenty out there.
    And dang I’m glad I loaded up on components during that brief comeback we had. Can’t believe powder prices right now.

I haven't looked at powder prices,But like you I'm holding tight on buying,

Being a former boy scout I listened when the motto was and still is ''Be Prepared''

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m currently loading up the remainder of my 44mag brass but won’t even come close to my goal of another thousand rounds as I’ll run out of brass before then. If anyone has 200-300 pieces of once fired 44mag brass they wanna sell or trade for other components or other caliber of commercial ammo hit me up.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I’m currently loading up the remainder of my 44mag brass but won’t even come close to my goal of another thousand rounds as I’ll run out of brass before then. If anyone has 200-300 pieces of once fired 44mag brass they wanna sell or trade for other components or other caliber of commercial ammo hit me up.

I bet the soy boys will trade you a bj for 9's Bruh?

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    I bet the soy boys will trade you a bj for 9's Bruh?

Damn, if that's what 9's are going for these days I might have a few boxes available...

xyzth5w.jpg

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Josh @ Apocalypse Sports just told me about that a few days ago. He also told me (and I didn't give it much thought before) that they are struggling, down big time on monthly total sales. Just cannot get product into the store to sell. Makes sense, no product no sales, lost revenue. I'm sure all firearms and ammo vendors and shops are feeling the pain too. Some may not survive long term.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Looks like the same people that hoarded toilet paper did the same with ammo. $28-$33 a box for 115 gr practice ammo that used to sell for less than $15 is ridiculous. I'm glad I reload, my ammo cost is $5.50 a box. Saw an ammo supplier selling reloaded ammo with the same bullet I use for $28 a box. I need to be in the reloading business if I want to gouge people I guess.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    In 9mm I am well stocked on defensive ammunition but very low on range ammunition. I have done very little shooting in recent years due to permanent health issues.
    I did not see the crazy prices, high demand and shortages until late in the game.

Top Bottom