Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    this is about as tactical as i get with them.. I have a ar-47 sbr that i like to do some stalk hunting with suppressed, but i often find my self making rounds on my property checking feeders and food plots typically with my 1894(44mag) or 1895P (45-70)... they are amazinly fast pointing, compact, light, pack a mean punch, and fast on the reload... i would consder those tactical lol not to mention if i thow a few more shells in my pocket that makes them high capacity
    The first picture, Who makes the can?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

silencerco hybrid

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

silencerco hybrid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	like-button-2015-06.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	97455  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

Dave M, what got me to thinking about is the possibility of a ban, and the possibility of me going back to Cali for a little work. Last time I was out there I felt naked without any of my friends

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    Dave M, what got me to thinking about is the possibility of a ban, and the possibility of me going back to Cali for a little work. Last time I was out there I felt naked without any of my friends
    Brush up on California law then, because I'm unfamiliar with it and was under the assumption that guns could not go in and out of the state freely without being registered.

.45-70 is not ideal for the two legged predators. There are other lever gun calibers that are better suited for the task.

User Info Menu

I’d rather have a pistol caliber lever for defense if I had too.

Marksman

User Info Menu

this is about as tactical as i get with them.. I have a ar-47 sbr that i like to do some stalk hunting with suppressed, but i often find my self making rounds on my property checking feeders and food plots typically with my 1894(44mag) or 1895P (45-70)... they are amazinly fast pointing, compact, light, pack a mean punch, and fast on the reload... i would consder those tactical lol not to mention if i thow a few more shells in my pocket that makes them high capacity
    What bullet are these ?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    What bullet are these ?

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...-**SUBSONICS**

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    What bullet are these ?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by glazer1972 View Post
    I’d rather have a pistol caliber lever for defense if I had too.
    Exactly! .357 is cheaper than .45-70, easy to reload, easy on the shoulder, goes great with a revolver in .357, and one of the most effective man-stoppers! The 125 JHP load is known as *the magic bullet.*