Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Reloading components .

I talked to a friend of mine today . He said that he is thinking about getting into reloading . Would I be correct in assuming that reloading components are difficult to come by right now , just like loaded ammunition ?
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yes. I have still seen brass available just higher priced. However, popular bullets, gunpowder, and primers are higher and still hard to come by

User Info Menu

Try LA Guns and Reloading

Marksman

User Info Menu

If we don;t support our local shops, they will ;go away;

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    If we don;t support our local shops, they will ;go away;
    You got that right pops, I believe Acadian Gun works has almost closed the doors,They may open on Saturdays only, Not 100% sure about the hours.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

It has been a challenge lately finding deals on the primers and powders I need lately, and sometimes having to settle for primers other than I like or wait forever. Pretty much been like that the past couple months and getting worse. I only load a few calibers so I’ve kept a fairly decent stock of components, problem is there’s not much cross over between them. Looking on the bright side, everything I’ve bought over the past few years has been uber fresh!
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

I hope he's not going to get in it to save money. You won't.

Components are pretty tough to get right now. I know lead time on projectiles is 4-6 weeks. Primers can't be found. Powder is easier to find depending on what you are looking for.

User Info Menu

depends on what hes reloading for...if its for .22-250, .223 or .308 shoot me a PM, i have a bunch of components for those im trying to get rid of (except powder). And rcbs match dies for all 3.

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

He's probably going to want to load for 9mm , .38 spcl . and .45 .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

User Info Menu

o ok cool, well if he does let me know..i have a bunch of random pistol brass for those cartridges that is once fired. He can have them for free lol im just trying to free up some space in my reloading cabinets.