Biden's threatening already

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    biden.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/joebiden/photos/a.10150487089926104/10157288975191104/

Go buy your guns now just in case.

Last edited:

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    If he wins, he will be replaced very soon to some illness, saying something stupid, fake controversy, and maybe Clintoned. I don't know if NFAC is going to go for that either

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I love it! I want to see as much anti-gun talk as possible from his dementor head. I hope he picks that dumb Senator who believes that magazines *are ammunition* as his running mate.
    At least Bernie Sanders voted against the Brady Bill.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    I got this after tweeting that joe will be replaced before the election. That was the plan all along. If you say anything negative about the new person you will be removed from all social media until Nov 4th.
    999c0734eacaf1ea2b6e0d041798b07c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    I got this after tweeting that joe will be replaced before the election. That was the plan all along. If you say anything negative about the new person you will be removed from all social media until Nov 4th.
    999c0734eacaf1ea2b6e0d041798b07c.jpg

Damn, that's crazy.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Twatter, shitter, spacebook, they’re all bad ideas in this day and age. The reasons why are made public every day. And that Joe Biden character... jeezers.
    7378d70c9e5a3f61798791f696d16cf5.jpg

b07f0e6b1634d89de6b239fcb9ea662f.jpg

516fb5e54479dfdfa3029479c851a3f6.jpg

e53dd54c8462a380b94d075e67439465.jpg

Yup...

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    No surprise there. Have you looked at all of his promises if elected? https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

He wants to make "Assault Weapons" the same as an Assault Rifle and wants to require every one to have a tax stamp. He also wants to make it where you can only buy 1 firearm per month and force background checks for private sales.

He wants to prohibit anyone *who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission* from buying a firearm. He also wants to end online firearm and ammunition sales.

So this Facebook post is no surprise and just the tip of the iceberg from Uncle Joe

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    No surprise there. Have you looked at all of his promises if elected? https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

He wants to make "Assault Weapons" the same as an Assault Rifle and wants to require every one to have a tax stamp. He also wants to make it where you can only buy 1 firearm per month and force background checks for private sales.

He wants to prohibit anyone *who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission* from buying a firearm. He also wants to end online firearm and ammunition sales.

So this Facebook post is no surprise and just the tip of the iceberg from Uncle Joe

Anyone allergic to liberal talking points should avoid reading that page. It's always amusing how dishonest these clowns are- which says a lot about who they appeal to.

"Gun safety" my a$$. They have definitely moved away from the "no one is taking your guns" approach. No one believed them, anyway. They want them all- and anyone who doesn't believe they do is simply a fool. :dunno:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Can anybody explain to me why a conservative leaning person or corporation hasn't or won't start a conservative oriented facebook or twitter type social page with no censorship?

It would expose how phony democrat idealogues have absolutely no legitimate arguments to any conservative ideas, and millions would flock to it and abandon those phony liberal douche sites on the first day!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Can anybody explain to me why a conservative leaning person or corporation hasn't or won't start a conservative oriented facebook or twitter type social page with no censorship?

It would expose how phony democrat idealogues have absolutely no legitimate arguments to any conservative ideas, and millions would flock to it and abandon those phony liberal douche sites on the first day!

Check out Parler. They're a great alternative to the Twitter sewer....A lot of people have moved there from Twitter to avoid their censorship....

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma

Things like that - Youtube for Guns - usually fail because conservatives are not into cancel culture and boycotts. They should maybe start though

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Things like that - Youtube for Guns - usually fail because conservatives are not into cancel culture and boycotts. They should maybe start though

With the heightened censorship by boobtube, and facef**K, a conservative or even right leaning moderate social media upstart would be an instantaneous success! I just don't understand why someone hasn't done it.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    With the heightened censorship by boobtube, and facef**K, a conservative or even right leaning moderate social media upstart would be an instantaneous success! I just don't understand why someone hasn't done it.

Perhaps you should give it a go.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell

One word. ads

Do you think for just 1 second that any company would buy ad space on a right leaning platform? Especially when said platform devolves quickly into a mosh pit of racial/gender based hate? Not much different than the left leaning platforms already, but the media would crucify anyone involved, especially the advertisers.

Mob mentality is not just reserved for the libs. There are tons of radical right wingers and it seems like they manage to keep their moths shut for most of the time. The problem is that once they feel comfortable they just fire into the tired, old BS, non-effective pie-in-the sky methods for "fixing" all of the country's problems. And end up coming across as a bunch of elitist know-it-alls. And worse.

I got a taste of this when ak files went down recently and the temp forum was not moderated. It got bad quick, caustic... If reading from an outsider's perspective it made that group of gun owners look very bitter and closed-minded. Not good for the rest of us...

Don't get me wrong, I will side with the right, as they generally have the facts on their side and that is what matters to me. But things do have to change, and not finding common ground and trying to understand other's viewpoints is a definite way to fail. I understand that it is very difficult these days to have an open and honest communication, but I have been trying and succeeding, just in person, not online. The "keyboard commando" mentality is prevalent, and it does need to stop, on both sides.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US

Parler is the answer. I'm on there Bowhtr1

Beau Etienne

Take a Card. Any Card.
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    Look at what's going on in Canada. We may not even be able to keep the guns we own. now lawfull, under Biden. There was a time in Australia when many thought it couldn't happen. Those huge heaps of firearms was depressing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom