WTS: or WTT: ZEV Technologies 9mm PRO Compensator

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    For sale is a ZEV Technologies 9mm PRO Compensator. $75 $60 or make a trade offer. It was installed without loctite and no rounds were fired through it.

[Upon searching further, I found the V2 model (this is the V1 model) on sale at Primary Arms. I've dropped my price accordingly.]

Fom Sev:
    For use with Glock 19 threaded barrels, the Zev Technologies PRO Compensator is designed to reduce muzzle rise for fast follow up shots. It is extremely compact and when attached to a G19 it makes the overall length equal to a Glock 34. Even though this Zev Tech PRO Compensator is designed for the G19, it is compatible with any 9mm Glock with 1/2x28 threads. No need to buy a new recoil spring as it will work with the factory spring without any modification. All you need to do is Loctite your threads, thread it on, and tighten down the set screw and you are ready for the range.
    Features:
    Machined out of aluminum with black anodization
    1/2x28 thread pitch
    Single chamber three port design
    Compatible with factory recoil spring guide rod

FTF in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area. I do not want to deal with shipping and I will not travel to make a sale. If you are interested, please PM me on here and plan to meet as soon as possible. An actual sale is better than a potential sale so I will not hold the item for the first person who simply says they want it. If no plans to meet have been made, then no deal has been set.

6i9ts98ltvzxmeg31e9g.jpeg

1y3mua9env9hjmuygo.jpeg

0e0rw839v5cw6dsr44jo.jpeg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom