Watching Agnes Hailstone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It is a re-run wish they had new shows of Life Below Zero. Man, that lady can really shoot that Finish Mosin. She is s Sniper with open sights

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Indeed she is.

My wife commented how she loved the ulu Agnes uses for butchering. Being an amateur knife maker and great husband I made one for the wife.

Now I’m a jerk for making a kitchen utensil she didn’t need. Somehow that’s the equivalent as giving her a vacuum for her birthday.

I promised her I will never insult her by making her anything ever again. My honey-do list completely went in the garbage much to her chagrin.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    My impression is it's a Finnish M/39 most likely, but could be a M/27 or 28/30. I don't recall getting a good look at it. Agnes does know how to shoot it well.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Indeed she is.

My wife commented how she loved the ulu Agnes uses for butchering. Being an amateur knife maker and great husband I made one for the wife.

Now I’m a jerk for making a kitchen utensil she didn’t need. Somehow that’s the equivalent as giving her a vacuum for her birthday.

I promised her I will never insult her by making her anything ever again. My honey-do list completely went in the garbage much to her chagrin.

I guess that is the difference between men and women, or maybe just men like me (and you) and everyone else:

I can think of no better gift than a tool. Tools are vital to my health and well-being, and a gifted tool shows that the gifting-party understands the recipient in a way that transcends love and respect. When i receive a book as a gift I can understand the passage of knowledge and that the gifter at least knows that I can read. But receiving a tool indicates a level of trust and respect and understanding in my own capabilities. Maybe it is just me that sees it this way...

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I guess that is the difference between men and women, or maybe just men like me (and you) and everyone else:

I can think of no better gift than a tool. Tools are vital to my health and well-being, and a gifted tool shows that the gifting-party understands the recipient in a way that transcends love and respect. When i receive a book as a gift I can understand the passage of knowledge and that the gifter at least knows that I can read. But receiving a tool indicates a level of trust and respect and understanding in my own capabilities. Maybe it is just me that sees it this way...

Yeah, I remember the year my step-dad made that mistake. Not that he was a sophisticated Romeo in the first place, but he HAD at least been listening when my mom kept talking about wanting a new set of cookware, and how those clear brown glass sets (they were all the new rage at the time) looked nice. He just made the mistake of giving it to her on their anniversary instead of just in general, and my mother, who barely ever wore any jewelry in the first place, got angry and bawly over his callousness until he added a ring.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom