WTB: Movie Props

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhiteHawk

Future Armorer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Hello, We are shooting a movie and I would very much like firstly; to thank this community here for all of the flawless deals and networking that has been accomplished.

Some of the people I’ve met here have truly changed my life and the way I understand firearm ownership.

For the roles of two detectives and a sergeant I am searching for prop badges, LEO regalia, attachments for Picatinny/AR and shotgun barrel mounts. Air soft attachments are a plus.

Also, if anyone has spare *used* slings for shotguns/AR’s. Or perhaps holsters for Glock 22.

I would like to purchase these on the low end of course. I’m not getting financially paid for my work and I am not a very wealthy individual.

Also, if anyone (Especially current/former LEO). Has any advice towards portraying detectives and sergeants in film it is greatly appreciated.

Of course, the exchange does not have to be permanent the items will only be used for one or two days.
    If anyone is willing to contract/loan the items out for filming that is also greatly appreciated.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom