NOT being able to reply on for sale posts sucks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    on the other hand i wish there was a page for banned members, like on ak files... lets you know who was banned and why.. most of all cause im curious but also if you have a deal struk up or had on with them it would be good to know what violation they might have done that could affect the other members... i will say when they were banned for certin thing admin have contacted me to notify me if i was involved in a sell or somthing

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think the worse is getting a PM that says, "I'll take it", and then expect the seller to bring it to New Orleans or some other God Forsaken place for the sale. Me, I'm not running a delivery service and don't ever want to go to New Orleans unless the Publishers Clearing House is waiting there with a multi million dollar check. Otherwise they can run 6 more Katrinas through there back to back and blow that whole toilet bowl out to sea.

When chatting with someone about an item I'm selling and I notice they are from out of town, I try to ask them when they think they will be in my area next.

theres no way of proving they backing out or negitve feed back... i had a item that was sold via pm and text message , price and location was agreed upon, we both had busy scheds so i was asked to hold it for a few days till HE came back in town... get a text last night @ 9:30pm that hes back in town and that found one on the internet for cheaper i dont need yours anymore....:dogkeke: to top it off the item wasnt even for sell anymore i was just gonna sell my extra to help sombody out cause they inquired about mine that was forsale a while ago lol

I generally use the site's PM system to do most of the negotiating. It's not as convenient as texting but I like that the conversation is stored in a neutral location. I usually prefer to only switch to texting once a price and a location has been set and the texting can be used for more time sensitive information like letting the other know I'm on the way.

plus as we get closer to elections i think we ought to be able to comment and have fun on the wts ads for wasrs for $1500 :mamoru:

I've entertained the thought of suggesting a section for discussing current ad pricing but I felt it would not end well.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    yea we need areas for the ones below... that dumping brass area can get a little wild though, i think quite a few members would fit in good there lol,

i think some of these topics will be ended with " hey man meet me in the dumping brass forum i got somthing i wanna tell you lol"

market place ban list
    dumping brass

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    We really need a place kind of like a bibliography so that all of the "experts" here can list their sources.

Like that handy ex cop at the gun store counter in another state, it would be handy to have contact info for him should I have a burning technical/legal question I need answered at 4am...

Dumping brass would be interesting... but I feel like the tiny bit of restraint that most have here is essential...

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    yea we need areas for the ones below... that dumping brass area can get a little wild though, i think quite a few members would fit in good there lol,

i think some of these topics will be ended with " hey man meet me in the dumping brass forum i got somthing i wanna tell you lol"

market place ban list
    dumping brass

Most forums do have a Wall of Shame including why the ban

Top Bottom