Heads Up

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    If you are purchasing lowers with the intent to manufacture firearms to resell, . . .

STOP IT

It ain't worth 10 years in a cell with Bubba rubbing his fingers thru your hair.

That is all.

Carry on.

rugrat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Louisiana
    Yes, I think an individual needs to have an ffl 07 license to manufacture firearms for sale. I may be incorrect on the exact license that one needs to do so but, by law, they do need a license to steer clear of spending time in the big house with bubba.

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Can you trade your ars for rabbits legally? Pretty sure that is ok as long as both parties are current residing in the same house and the rabbits have their papers. I might be wrong, but I was told it was ok by a cop that worked at a gun counter in another state.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If you are purchasing lowers with the intent to manufacture firearms to resell, . . .

STOP IT

It ain't worth 10 years in a cell with Bubba rubbing his fingers thru your hair.

That is all.

Carry on.

Is someone doing this on here? Please report to us if so.

TrapperT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Sulphur,La.

STOP IT

That is all.

Carry on.

Everybody wants ta be the nra,they just dont wanta join the nra lol

You can only buy 1-2 lowers a month,period.So it would be pretty
    hard to make a living off selling ar's. Maybe keep up with the laws
    instead of spewing dribble.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Everybody wants ta be the nra,they just dont wanta join the nra lol

You can only buy 1-2 lowers a month,period.So it would be pretty
    hard to make a living off selling ar's. Maybe keep up with the laws
    instead of spewing dribble.

Can you cite the law that states you can only buy 2 lowers a month? I can't find anything on that particular law.

TrapperT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Sulphur,La.
    prove me wrong.Call yr local FFl....I cant rem if its 2 a month or 2 at a time a month.
    It is something to that effect.I know,because my friend purchased many manyyyy
    lowers to just share with friends more less.He went to the same FFL 2 months ago
    and he told him,I don't think so,can only purchase 2 period.So 6-8 FFLs are wrong
    or you just havent found the exact statute on it.

If Im wrong,ill admit it,until that time comes,carry on soldier lol

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    prove me wrong.Call yr local FFl....I cant rem if its 2 a month or 2 at a time a month.
    lowers to just share with friends more less.He went to the same FFL 2 months ago
    and he told him,I don't think so,can only purchase 2 period.So 6-8 FFLs are wrong

That's not how it works. You made the claim. You should back it up. But I'll play along. I'll quote any law I can find that lists any restriction.

So I have now proved you wrong. If you find any errors with my proof, please provide any laws to show my proof is wrong.

Last edited:

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    I cant rem if its 2 a month or 2 at a time a month.

Your friend just bought manyyyy lowers to share with friends? That’s odd at best.

Where did 6-8 FFLs come into play? Was he spreading his purchases around or you got 6-8 FFLs to weigh in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rugrat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Louisiana
    I am just going to say that many, many, ffls dont really know what the laws realy are! One of them actually told me that an unlicensed person can not ship a long arm firearm to an ffl and that the individual had to ship it through an ffl to them which is total BS!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Oh, I see what you did there....West West La.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I am just going to say that many, many, ffls dont really know what the laws realy are! One of them actually told me that an unlicensed person can not ship a long arm firearm to an ffl and that the individual had to ship it through an ffl to them which is total BS!

To be fair not knowing your elbow from your butthole is not exclusive to FFL’s. I’ve heard so-called Accountants give really bad tax advice and doctors give really really bad health advice. So people can be quite dumb all over.

rugrat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Louisiana
    To be fair not knowing your elbow from your butthole is not exclusive to FFL’s. I’ve heard so-called Accountants give really bad tax advice and doctors give really really bad health advice. So people can be quite dumb all over.

True that! I recently renewed my 03 C&R ffl license because so called ffls would not accept shipment from an unlicensed individual of C&R qualified firearms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom