Biden/Harris 2020...can you imagine?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    I would categorize the ideology of abolishing the NFA and legalizing Schedule I narcotics for recreational use as delusional.

Marijuana is a schedule 1 narcotic and states have been steadily legalizing it for recreational use for several years now by residents without a public trust position. This despite numerous academic research papers showing its medical benefits as an NSAID (arthritis), in controlling spasms (epilepsy), easing nausea (chemo), and several other uses. CBD has been shown fractionally effective compared to actual marijuana. The cross referencing and toxicology interactivity research I’ve done (overdoses are a fairly sizable chunk of my work) don’t really indicate any interactions. It’s like aspirin. Works, but we can’t chemically figure out exactly how or why.

If there’s a push to get that legalized, and we have an uncontrolled opioid epidemic going on, it’s not surprising to see safe-shootup locations cropping up and I wouldn’t be shocked the next 15-20 years to start talking about legalizing recreational use of medical grade heroin (otherwise known as morphine).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vr1967

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Liberty, MS
    I would choose heroine and suppressors any day over Hidin Biden and the Ugandan warrior

Aw come on, please don’t insult James like that since he just passed a few days ago.

For those that don’t know James “Kamala” Harris was the wrestler that touted himself as “The Ugandan Giant”
    James was from Mississippi

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I mean let's be honest for a second....There is a much greater chance of an F4 Sharknado hitting Las Vegas than Jo Jorgensen or the Green Party guy winning this election.

TrapperT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Sulphur,La.
    I would choose heroine and suppressors any day over Hidin Biden

You said a mouthful there brotha.

Lets take Amsterdam for instance.EVERY drug is legal. Only 4% of teenagers in
    amsterdam in teh 12th grade have ever tried da mary jane or anything else.Let
    the druggies OD less idiots in world. Smokem if ya gottem,keeps peeps calmer,
    especially during a crisis or pandemic.

Say what you will,this stuff has been studied for many decades.

Narcan is $87 a can of the tax payers money!!!!!

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    There is so much hate directed at Trump now days, I would be very surprised if Biden did not win the election.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    There is so much hate directed at Trump now days, I would be very surprised if Biden did not win the election.

If you have bought into the media hype you have only one solution, campaign and vote for Donald Trump.

But take splice in the fact that, even the couple people I know that afflicted with Orange Man Bad syndrome. See Biden and reach the conclusion of ‘guess it’s Orange Man again.’

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Magdump pushed my political button but Emperor said it all for me already. I hope and pray that the President wins a second term. Our country will be in big trouble if not.

Last edited:

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Magdump pushed my political button but Emperor said it all for me already. I hope and pray that the President wins a second term. Our country will be in big trouble if not.

IMO it's a simple math equation -at some point in the near future they will have a larger representation than we do. The universities are churning them out by the thousands. Our best representation is Trump -a genuine foot in mouth poster child. I have been hoping he'd allow a Kissinger in his life by now, but no, he's an island and as arrogant and knee jerk as my acquaintance (who worked for him) says he is. Great again is what I wanted (still want) and am willing to work as hard as any to build it. Sadly there'll NOT be enough new recruits to help us build it as the recruiting efforts are clearly non-existent. I think the math is leaning in the wrong direction and the point of no return may be upon us. Foz

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    IMO it's a simple math equation -at some point in the near future they will have a larger representation than we do. The universities are churning them out by the thousands. Our best representation is Trump -a genuine foot in mouth poster child. I have been hoping he'd allow a Kissinger in his life by now, but no, he's an island and as arrogant and knee jerk as my acquaintance (who worked for him) says he is. Great again is what I wanted (still want) and am willing to work as hard as any to build it. Sadly there'll NOT be enough new recruits to help us build it as the recruiting efforts are clearly non-existent. I think the math is leaning in the wrong direction and the point of no return may be upon us. Foz

You are correct in this assumption. Older Americans are more likely to turn out to vote, and they vote republican. They are dying off rapidly. Not to mention the thousands that Coumo just killed in the rest homes.

Conservative leaning America loving whites are not having children on the scale they used to. One major reason is; they worry about being able to afford them. That is what makes them lean towards conservatism in the first place. Blacks are still a lock step democrat voting block in the above 90% range. The child birth rates of blacks has not decreased. Latino's (both legally here and illegally), are more likely to vote for the rats too. The retarded offspring of phony liberal douchebags are being indoctrinated to hate this country as well.

The percentage of traditional America loving Americans is shrinking. We have never seen the demographics of the US in this predicament before, ever! These shameless phony lying pandering dumbasses will eventually take everything down. My biggest worry then, protecting whatever wealth I have.

The stock market is rocking despite the CCP virus; that is a belief in the Trump economy. Over time, these phony liberal America haters will eventually win national elections on a regular basis. Other than the Clinton era economy (fueled almost entirely by the tech boon), try to remember a democrat administration that actually "produced" a great economy that wasn't tied to the ending of a war or a boon outside their control.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Biden/Harris will win. Prepare for it.
    Hillary won the majority of the vote last election and everyone who voted for her last election will vote for Biden this time, you will not change their mind! Add in more of the millennial voters this time around and Trump simply does not have the numbers. If they also get the Senate we are done. If you can't beat them, join them.....I'll stop working and stick my hand out.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hillary won the majority of the vote last election and everyone who voted for her last election will vote for Biden this time, you will not change their mind! Add in more of the millennial voters this time around and Trump simply does not have the numbers. If they also get the Senate we are done. If you can't beat them, join them.....I'll stop working and stick my hand out.
    I heard Hillary was gonna win too. Those polls huh?!
    But I knew she wouldn’t and I said as much. Today I’m saying Trump will win again.

Last edited:

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I heard Hillary was gonna win too. Those polls huh?!
    But I knew she wouldn’t and I sad as much. Today I’m saying Trump will win again.

Well, I hope you are right twice but I just don't see it. But I'm prepared just like when Obama won his 2nd term.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well, I hope you are right twice but I just don't see it. But I'm prepared just like when Obama won his 2nd term.

As you should be, and good on you for it! Real people, real live people know that this country has done well under Trump and despite the insane levels of opposition from all directions. It’s disgusting to see the media and the left put on their charade and mock the office and the man. I can honestly say that no president in my lifetime has been so disrespected. Many democrats see the show and don’t agree with it. I don’t think they’ll be a part of it come November.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

I agree. Also I don't think there are many people who fall in the "I did not vote for Trump in 2016 and boy was I wrong" camp. And also consider the faithless electoral votes in 2016. Wasn't enough to turn the election but it could've made it closer for Hillary.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Does anyone here think that either Biden or even Kamala Harris have the following that the suicide queen had?
    If Bernie Sanders had won the ticket in 2016 instead of Clinton, does anyone here think he would have won the presidency?
    All this trouble with China lately and we find out Biden has been kissing their ass for over a decade minimum.
    I watched this dynamic with Raegan before his second term. They couldn’t believe he won the first term, and wanted him out, but there was no denying the positive change in our country and our economy. The union was in a good state after his 4 years in office. He ran on that alone and won by a landslide. Boom.
    I’m just throwing out some common sense denominators but if it helps some to prepare their minds for the worse, then that’s cool, I understand. Do what you gotta do, right? I just know that when people buy into that sort of thinking they give up. I wouldn’t want Trump voters to give up before the election, but you can bet your ass the Democrats want that. Also noteworthy, they know Biden has less chance of winning that Rotten Clinton did and they’re already trying to set the stage for some fraudulent voting. They may try anything this go round. But they did plenty during the 2016 election and look how that turned out for them.
    Trump 2020.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I am getting ready by purchasing additional shares of RGR and SWBI in my IRA. Gun stocks will make a killing if Jim Crow Joe and 2 Face Kamala win.
    If Trump wins, then all I did was add to my long term investments.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The Fox News polls stated that of the ones who said they were voting for Biden were 2/3rds doing so it for him but as a vote agaist Trump.
    That they do not like Biden but hate Trump more.
    That Dislike wins over Hate. I hope that is not true.
    I think also it will be just like last time and everyone is scared to state they're voting Right Wing and be will get another win.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    The Fox News polls stated that of the ones who said they were voting for Biden were 2/3rds doing so it for him but as a vote agaist Trump.
    That they do not like Biden but hate Trump more.
    That Dislike wins over Hate. I hope that is not true.
    I think also it will be just like last time and everyone is scared to state they're voting Right Wing and be will get another win.

Fox news never called me or for that matter any of us?

I'm voting for the Tangerine Mussolini again.....

When do the riots start?

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I find some humor, and disgust, in that there are some that are going to vote Dem due to the partial Dem backing of the "defund the police" situation...

The same Dem voters can surely understand the need to "protect themselves" when the police are not present? Maybe they have not thought that far ahead???

Yet they are voting for the same people who would happily institute gun control measures that would eventually disarm or greatly hinder procurement of a means of self defense. And as the past gun laws show, the target audience is ussally the lower wage earners... NFA tax, 68 GCA removal of inexpensive arms, Huges Amendment results, 1994 AWB price gouging, etc. The current proposed Dem backed BS would drive prices up and availability down, further harming the ability of our less wealthy citizens...

Anyone roaming around unarmed in a riot city right now is fooling themselves into thinking that they are on the "right side" of a situation that does not seem to care who you are.

Amazing that people will blindly vote on a platform that basically says "vote for me and I will take away the police and your rights!!!" Yeah, that is going to turn out real good, but you will be at a university getting free education so you won't notice, until you look for a job I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom