Biden/Harris 2020...can you imagine?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Alternative options are Donald Trump or the weird hippie that wants to abolish the NFA and make recreational heroine use legal.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I am. But he definitely will not improve our 2A in any way. I honestly don’t know who you are referring too. Who is the third choice? Not a fan of drugs either. But machine guns and suppressors sure does sound like a winning ticket. Lol

rugrat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Louisiana
    Just go out and vote when the time comes to have your voice heard! I will say that I will not be voting for sleepy joe! ;)

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I am. But he definitely will not improve our 2A in any way. I honestly don’t know who you are referring too. Who is the third choice? Not a fan of drugs either. But machine guns and suppressors sure does sound like a winning ticket. Lol

The third party candidate that is making a lot of false promises.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    It’ll be interesting to see how they work together given that she accused him of supporting the Jim Crow laws she allegedly attended school under, and he called her inexperienced and incompetent. Maybe I’m fearmongering or a worst-case’er here, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the Ds win by a landslide (where we magically see 120+% registered voter turnout) and about the first week of February joe joe gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and removed under 25th Amt so kamala gets to be angry lefty woman in charge version 3.0. Ya know, after killary ran it for 8 and Michelle ran it for another 8 with a lot of input from killary...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Alternative options are Donald Trump or the weird hippie that wants to abolish the NFA and make recreational heroine use legal.

I would vote for Heroine and machine guns but I have this policy of not voting for the delusional. Biden is a crazy old pervert, everyone knows it and he still has a better chance of winning the presidency than someone without a D or R behind there name. Anyone who thinks that they could win without the D’s or the R’s has to be delusional. So Trump again.

rugrat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Louisiana
    Voting from the grave has happened before to benefit the demwits. ;)

Attachments

• dont vote democrat.jpg
      dont vote democrat.jpg
      53.8 KB · Views: 43

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    It’ll be interesting to see how they work together given that she accused him of supporting the Jim Crow laws she allegedly attended school under, and he called her inexperienced and incompetent. Maybe I’m fearmongering or a worst-case’er here, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the Ds win by a landslide (where we magically see 120+% registered voter turnout) and about the first week of February joe joe gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and removed under 25th Amt so kamala gets to be angry lefty woman in charge version 3.0. Ya know, after killary ran it for 8 and Michelle ran it for another 8 with a lot of input from killary...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

oh he's definitely getting run out of there if he wins anyway

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is said that he (Jim Crow Joe) only chose her in an attempt to win back some of the black vote. I think it could also be to win back some of the female vote that Creepy Joe scared off. ....the many faces of Joe...

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I would vote for Heroine and machine guns but I have this policy of not voting for the delusional. Biden is a crazy old pervert, everyone knows it and he still has a better chance of winning the presidency than someone without a D or R behind there name. Anyone who thinks that they could win without the D’s or the R’s has to be delusional. So Trump again.

I would categorize the ideology of abolishing the NFA and legalizing Schedule I narcotics for recreational use as delusional.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I would categorize the ideology of abolishing the NFA and legalizing Schedule I narcotics for recreational use as delusional.

Sounds like freedom to me brother. I didn’t say it was a snowballs chance in hell but I believe in that dangerous freedom regardless, if I approve of people’s life choices. I’m not sure what part of that you think meets the definition of delusional.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Sounds like freedom to me brother. I didn’t say it was a snowballs chance in hell but I believe in that dangerous freedom regardless, if I approve of people’s life choices. I’m not sure what part of that you think meets the definition of delusional.

Whether you call it freedom or not, believing that would ever actually happen is delusional. Then again, stranger things have happened.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Whether you call it freedom or not, believing that would ever actually happen is delusional. Then again, stranger things have happened.

Yeah it’s pretty unlikely. Considering we can’t seem to let people make their own decisions about some useless cloth on their face odds are freedom isn’t happening any time soon.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    I suspect ol Joe will have some sort of mishap and Kamala will quickly pick up the torch and run with it OR should they win, she’ll have ol Joe committed to a funny farm and take it from there.

Can you imagine the conversation she had to have in the mirror with herself to convince herself she’s ok with playing second fiddle to a simpleton?

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Lots of internet chatter about Harris being an anchor baby, parents weren't citizens, maybe not being qualified (she would I believe but Joe sixpack might object). So Biden abdicates for health reasons, Kamala doesn't want the dispute over her heritage and steps aside for Pelosi... President Pelosi. If that doesn't give you nightmares...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lots of internet chatter about Harris being an anchor baby, parents weren't citizens, maybe not being qualified (she would I believe but Joe sixpack might object). So Biden abdicates for health reasons, Kamala doesn't want the dispute over her heritage and steps aside for Pelosi... President Pelosi. If that doesn't give you nightmares...
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit..

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'll say it for the umpteenth time; these phonies that call themselves democrats just refuse to acknowledge the age of digital audio and video. There can only be one explanation why these clowns do it over and over and over again without shame; their lemmings are retarded! They may not understand how real Americans feel (or care for that matter), but they damn sure know that.

Harris has so much baggage on video tape, I'm actually surprised they went this route. She is on tape:

promising to give "free" heatlhcare to illegals;
    promising to "defund" police;
    Promising to end fracking;
    promising to install the green new deal;
    eliminate ICE;
    supporting Sanctuary Cities;
    openly supporting ANTIFA;
    openly supporting BLM;
    will not (and did not), condemn riots;
    acknowledging and believing Bidens' sexual abuse accuser;
    calling Biden a segregationist and a racist;

Let's not even talk about the Cavanaugh confirmation.

It is very hard for me to understand how anyone that calls themselves an American can vote for these pandering phonies election after election just because they are told to do so as democrats. Granted, I am not looking for a Saint to be President. Trump certainly has his faults! But when you rationally compare what Trump has accomplished and done for the country, not to mention the America First policies, and what the democrats stand for and want to do, how is this even going to be close for alot of blue collar democrats?

And I still haven't heard a good answer from ANY democrat to the question; You hate Trump why?

SMH Constantly!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom