Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 17 1211 ... LastLast
    Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Biden/Harris 2020...can you imagine?

So, Joe Biden chose Kamala Harris as his running mate for the upcoming election. I can’t imagine a bigger threat to our second amendment rights, can you? Let’s hope neither of them has the support or the fraudulent votes to win the election. This looks as bad or worse for gun owners than Krazy Killary.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/08/bid...#axzz6Uwjl5CLr
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Alternative options are Donald Trump or the weird hippie that wants to abolish the NFA and make recreational heroine use legal.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Alternative options are Donald Trump or the weird hippie that wants to abolish the NFA and make recreational heroine use legal.
    I would choose heroine and suppressors any day over Hidin Biden and the Ugandan warrior
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    I would choose heroine and suppressors any day over Hidin Biden and the Ugandan warrior
    Not a fan of Trump?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I am. But he definitely will not improve our 2A in any way. I honestly don’t know who you are referring too. Who is the third choice? Not a fan of drugs either. But machine guns and suppressors sure does sound like a winning ticket. Lol
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Just go out and vote when the time comes to have your voice heard! I will say that I will not be voting for sleepy joe!

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    I am. But he definitely will not improve our 2A in any way. I honestly don’t know who you are referring too. Who is the third choice? Not a fan of drugs either. But machine guns and suppressors sure does sound like a winning ticket. Lol
    The third party candidate that is making a lot of false promises.

Marksman

User Info Menu

It’ll be interesting to see how they work together given that she accused him of supporting the Jim Crow laws she allegedly attended school under, and he called her inexperienced and incompetent. Maybe I’m fearmongering or a worst-case’er here, but it wouldn’t surprise me if the Ds win by a landslide (where we magically see 120+% registered voter turnout) and about the first week of February joe joe gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and removed under 25th Amt so kamala gets to be angry lefty woman in charge version 3.0. Ya know, after killary ran it for 8 and Michelle ran it for another 8 with a lot of input from killary...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I would vote for Heroine and machine guns but I have this policy of not voting for the delusional. Biden is a crazy old pervert, everyone knows it and he still has a better chance of winning the presidency than someone without a D or R behind there name. Anyone who thinks that they could win without the D’s or the R’s has to be delusional. So Trump again.

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Voting from the grave has happened before to benefit the demwits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dont vote democrat.jpg