Biden/Harris 2020...can you imagine?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    You know I've never seen a Biden flag or a group of trucks riding around with Biden logos. I've seen 100's of trump flags but never a Biden flag. How is this guy leading?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    You know I've never seen a Biden flag or a group of trucks riding around with Biden logos. I've seen 100's of trump flags but never a Biden flag. How is this guy leading?

Have you spent much time this year on the West Coast or any Blue State?

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington

Has there been any other president or presidential candidate that draws the fanatics like Trump? It seems these days there are Trump lovers and Trump haters and not many in between. I mean even when the world was going crazy to elect Obama I don't remember people being obsessed with him like some Trump supporters are. There weren't dozens of prius's on the road with giant HOPE CHANGE flags. You gotta give Trump credit he is a reality tv star that knows how to draw a crowd of fans.

Have you spent much time this year on the West Coast or any Blue State?

Most of the people I know that voted for Biden were just voting for someone that wasn't trump. Many of them didn't vote in the 2016 election because they didn't like either candidate but now they're dedicated to vote against the person they don't like and don't care who the democrat candidate is.

Anything north of interstate 10 is Canada to me.....

Oh take off, eh!

PS Who the hell threw away their vote on this dumbass :squint:

CsEqnLO.png

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yesterday, I watched the Trump Jr. / Giuliani press conference and conclude, if what they are claiming is true (they claim they have video evidence), then this election is a fraud!

Trump got more votes this time than last time; and he almost loses in historical "red" states? ********!

These mail-in ballots were designed to be used as a Biden trump card; and it appears (prima Facie), they were!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's going to be President Pelosi come January

Biden wins by cheating

TRump launches an investigation

Investigation isn't finished by January

Speaker of the house is sworn in as President !

2 out of 4 so far, Gator! Judging by the feckless investigation into the FBI for their failed coup over 4 years ago, I'd say you are in good shape with 3# too!

Not sure what the Constitution says about the Crypt Keeper getting to slither into the White House as interim President, but I will check that for ya!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    It's pretty simple really. The Democrats are just going to keep counting votes until Biden wins. 270 electoral votes is right around the corner for him. Have you seen the videos of the vote counters in Philly? Self explanatory really.

It's a hold up and the Dems have the guns right now. Adios Senior Trump, back to reality tv for you.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's been swinging back and forth for a lot longer than Trump. We really need a 3rd party to try and bring some sort of balance. Both sides have become tired and corrupt. People elected Trump because he was supposed to be something different from a career politician but he's been the same as all the rest in my opinion. They always look out for themselves and never the American people.

I'm shocked that you believe this?!?

Almost everything Trump did so far was according to his stated; "America First" policy. Where/how did he enrich himself like democrats do/did? He's done almost everything he said he would do as the US President in this democratic Republic guided by our Constitution!?!

Hell, even I would have a problem with him if he was running roughshod over the Constitution, yet time and time again it seems it is democrats that are always finding ways to water down the meanings and tenets of the US Constitution.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yesterday, I watched the Trump Jr. / Giuliani press conference and conclude, if what they are claiming is true (they claim they have video evidence), then this election is a fraud!

Trump got more votes this time than last time; and he almost loses in historical "red" states? ********!

These mail-in ballots were designed to be used as a Biden trump card; and it appears (prima Facie), they were!

Just Breaking: Federal Judge sides with Trump Team on "observing" ballot counts!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If Biden is elected, wait until this clown show starts trying to negotiate with the Chinese- you know, those guys the Biden family took bags of cash from?

What could possibly go wrong??

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    2 out of 4 so far, Gator! Judging by the feckless investigation into the FBI for their failed coup over 4 years ago, I'd say you are in good shape with 3# too!

Not sure what the Constitution says about the Crypt Keeper getting to slither into the White House as interim President, but I will check that for ya!

We are still in 2020...I shudder to think about the ol Hag in Chief actually trying to run the country into a hellhole

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux
    Top Bottom