Biden/Harris 2020...can you imagine?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Walton and Johnson Show first hour this am.

John Walton voted early in person 10/24 this year at his previous home voting precinct in Houston area. He died ~18 months ago. Vote confirmed via Texas’ online tool for confirming your vote was received and counted.

Nevada has identified over 10k in-person voting ballots from folks either no longer NV residents or dead NV residents. The election is currently separated by under 9000 votes.

MI watchdogs have identified thousands of mail-in ballots cast by residents over 110 years old with death certificates registered as early as the mid 70s mainly in metro Detroit area. One was born 1901, death cert says she was buried in 1984.

Wanna bet GA, PA, and WI see the same (if they look)? I mean, heck, the last day or so Dems have 80% closed a 700,000 vote gap in just ONE COUNTY. I seriously want to know how many legal eligible voters reside in philly co, and how many of them were registered legally (24 hours or more prior to the primary, IIRC, to be eligible to vote in the general).

I still refuse to believe an area the size of DC was 95% and California was 70+%, but yet historically staunchly conservative Texas was within 8 points of dead even?!?

Also, how is it they HAD to stop counting at over 90% in some districts on election night, but then found it within themselves to count for 48 hours straight after a brief 6 hour break- during which multiple “close” states flipped from red to blue WHILE SUPPOSEDLY NOBODY WAS COUNTING ANYTHING.

Ok I’ll stop now... since none of this actually matters. Ds will spend 6 mos declaring joe incompetent so it’ll be kamala/nancy. Then Rs have enough seats to stonewall them til the midterm. They’ll spend 2 years digging our grave, and the voters will turn out in droves next time to flip the coin back over again. And at our level, nothing except maybe some emissions and tax laws will change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    "Ok I’ll stop now... since none of this actually matters. Ds will spend 6 mos declaring joe incompetent so it’ll be kamala/nancy. Then Rs have enough seats to stonewall them til the midterm. They’ll spend 2 years digging our grave, and the voters will turn out in droves next time to flip the coin back over again. And at our level, nothing except maybe some emissions and tax laws will change."

There is no wait till next time.. If you think the only things that will change is emission and tax laws your head is buried deep in the sand.

If Trump doesn't win this in the courts, it's over for the republican and/or every other party. The dims did the same thing (mail in only ballots) in Oregon years back and the state has been under their thumb since.

This country will be going to **** soon enough we will stand by and eat it

Last edited:

TrapperT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Sulphur,La.
    already went to ****,See them in droves now in our area.We never had anyyyy everrr,
    They own it now.Talked to 2-3 of them,,they walking like banny roosters around town...

It time boys,,get gone to yr spots,get yr shizzle dizzled and get dat ammo ta floppin!!!

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    How legitimate is this watermark info that's been popping up?

Factcheck.org said it's false but I don't know.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Walton and Johnson Show first hour this am.

John Walton voted early in person 10/24 this year at his previous home voting precinct in Houston area. He died ~18 months ago. Vote confirmed via Texas’ online tool for confirming your vote was received and counted.

Nevada has identified over 10k in-person voting ballots from folks either no longer NV residents or dead NV residents. The election is currently separated by under 9000 votes.

MI watchdogs have identified thousands of mail-in ballots cast by residents over 110 years old with death certificates registered as early as the mid 70s mainly in metro Detroit area. One was born 1901, death cert says she was buried in 1984.

Wanna bet GA, PA, and WI see the same (if they look)? I mean, heck, the last day or so Dems have 80% closed a 700,000 vote gap in just ONE COUNTY. I seriously want to know how many legal eligible voters reside in philly co, and how many of them were registered legally (24 hours or more prior to the primary, IIRC, to be eligible to vote in the general).

I still refuse to believe an area the size of DC was 95% and California was 70+%, but yet historically staunchly conservative Texas was within 8 points of dead even?!?

Also, how is it they HAD to stop counting at over 90% in some districts on election night, but then found it within themselves to count for 48 hours straight after a brief 6 hour break- during which multiple *close* states flipped from red to blue WHILE SUPPOSEDLY NOBODY WAS COUNTING ANYTHING.

Ok I’ll stop now... since none of this actually matters. Ds will spend 6 mos declaring joe incompetent so it’ll be kamala/nancy. Then Rs have enough seats to stonewall them til the midterm. They’ll spend 2 years digging our grave, and the voters will turn out in droves next time to flip the coin back over again. And at our level, nothing except maybe some emissions and tax laws will change.

Fraud on a massive scale. Crazy

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Like I stated here yesterday morning, the longer they count votes in Philly (by Dem vote counters no less), the worse it will be for Trump. Guess what, Trump has now lost his lead in PA and GA this morning. By the end of the day, the news media will declare Biden the POTUS election winner. Bank on it.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/biden-pulls-ahead-of-trump-in-georgia-11604654889?mod=home-page

Well Trump repeatedly told republicans to vote in person and not to trust mail in ballots. Biden repeatedly told democrats to stay home and vote by mail to prevent the spread of COVID19. So it's not very surprising that so many of the mail in votes they're counting are for Biden. Is there massive fraud? I doubt it. They knew if Trump lost he wouldn't give up his position easily. They knew he would be demanding recounts and filing lawsuits. He isn't just going to concede and let it go as he's said time and time again that he wouldn't accept a defeat. If there's any fraud, it will be exposed, but people love a good conspiracy theory.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Well Trump repeatedly told republicans to vote in person and not to trust mail in ballots. Biden repeatedly told democrats to stay home and vote by mail to prevent the spread of COVID19. So it's not very surprising that so many of the mail in votes they're counting are for Biden. Is there massive fraud? I doubt it. They knew if Trump lost he wouldn't give up his position easily. They knew he would be demanding recounts and filing lawsuits. He isn't just going to concede and let it go as he's said time and time again that he wouldn't accept a defeat. If there's any fraud, it will be exposed, but people love a good conspiracy theory.
    What makes you think that it would be exposed? The media is in collusion with the DNC. This is a fact proven out by Snowden. They ignored the Hunter Biden laptop story and all of the data on it since that story broke why wouldn’t they hide this? This is the same media that has pushed a false Russia collusion narrative for five years! Not sure about anyone here but I don’t believe a word that they speak.
    this is how elections are run in many other nations like Venezuela under Chavez, why wouldn’t they use these same tactics?

I get most ballots coming in for one candidate over another but the 4am ballot drops in WI that had 135,000 votes for Biden and next to zero for Trump seems at best sketchy. Not to mention they said that they were stopping the counting in PA at 90% done ( for what reason, nobody knows) and while the counts were supposedly stopped, a 700,000 vote lead was wiped out and then after that they reported as 86% in? Just doesn’t make sense

- - - Updated - - -

Election offices keep "finding" more ballots. Trump's 700k lead in PA has now flipped to Biden, and same in GA, both over last night. Same previously happened in MI. Strangely more ballots that only include votes for the presidential race and not Congress.

So we have videos boxes of ballots delivered overnight (a felony), counts continuing secretly overnight when offices were closed (another felony), dramatic overnight shifts in vote totals 100% for presidential candidate, those multiple hundreds of thousands of ballots for the president exceeding that of Congressional race totals (most of the ballot left blank), numerical distributions violating the Benford mathematic standard for detecting fraudulent data (and deviating from it in distinct patterns for Philly, Detroit, and Milwaukee), PA altering policy while ballots are being counted, certified Republican poll watchers denied access (another felony), members of Trump's legal team denied access (another felony), boarding windows to prevent outsiders watching the counts (another felony), numerous videos inside different polling places of ballots being altered or trashed by volunteers (each case a felony), record of people born before the Civil War voting (earliest I’ve seen was 1852), votes exceeding double the registered voters in multiple wards of Milwaukee (highest being 202%), over 14k registered voters in Michigan who are currently dead, voter participation in Wisconsin over 89% when the prior five elections were 69-73% (7.9 standard deviations above the sample mean and exceeding 8 margins of error, a 0.000001% chance of occurring)…

Meanwhile Ohio and Florida have rigid regulations to prevent ballot fraud after their experiences in 2004 and 2000, and those are two states where Trump won by a huge margin and no ballots are appearing overnight to close and flip that lead. Are we supposed to believe demographics differ that wildly between states?

The only explanation I can see is that Democrats expected a "blue wave" and would need only a smidge of cheating to push a couple swing states over by a few thousand votes, if anything. They didn't expect five states each requiring them to bridge gaps of 50,000-700,000. So those states calculated 90% of their votes in the first 24 hours but strangely required multiple days to report their last 10% and aren’t done yet. That's certainly what it would look like if you were scrambling to generate enough ballots to push your candidate just over the edge in each state.

nothing to see here

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    A recount has just been declared in GA and is being pursued in WI but any data destroyed cannot be recounted.

I share all this because no main stream media are talking about it, the same ones who have misrepresented or wholly fabricated things re: Trump for four years. They will say this is just someone being a sore loser. The evidence is originating as purely peer-to-peer journalism, videos, data mining, calculating — but Twitter and Facebook are trying to censor it. Even members of Congress and President Trump are getting their posts flagged as they retweet anything suggesting impropriety. Only small independent media are talking about it.

I personally want a second term for Trump for numerous reasons. But I'd take any outcome if it was transparent and the will of the People. At least then they would have the government they deserve, for better or for worse. But this smells an awful lot like subverting the citizens. We've seen similar things in Venezuela, Cuba, Russia. This is the very playbook by which those countries report 97% voter "participation" and 99% voting in favor of the same candidate every election. Did we wake up in another country?

Can’t imagine anyone having confidence in this year's election, and the peaceful transfer of power is a pretty remarkable feature distinguishing the US from banana republics. But if the events of this week go unchallenged, what confidence can we have in any future elections? It destroys the accountability of representative government while still going through the motions and hoping nobody notices or cares. I sincerely hope the SCOTUS grants cert to a case but even then there’s no amicable resolution to this scenario. It’s a crisis of integrity and civility at all levels. Please keep praying for our country.

believe what you like

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Hey men,Anyone figured out how to hide you're money from these Commies,You know 401K,Savings,Stocks?

If Joe and Da Hoe take over you can expect those stocks to crash....Oil to go up....The whole entire world economy will tank !

Move you're savings to the bank of Canada or Aussie bucks?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Hey men,Anyone figured out how to hide you're money from these Commies,You know 401K,Savings,Stocks?

If Joe and Da Hoe take over you can expect those stocks to crash....Oil to go up....The whole entire world economy will tank !

This is the end game. Destroy most businesses, basic income, digital money, total control. Of course it will cost all liberty and freedoms. I’m a believer so I pray the rapture happens first.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington

You can always liquidate all your assets and then use cryptocurrency to buy gold (cash to coinbase, buy bitcoin, run it through a bunch of altcoins like monero and whatnot to try and hide the trail back to you, use mixed up altcoins to buy real gold on the dark web).

Dig a hole somewhere and bury your booty. File for bankruptcy claiming you lost your life savings trading alt coins. Just remember not to paint a giant X over where you left buried treasure as there could be pirates around.

Biden's too old to believe a virtual currency has actual value so you should be in the clear.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    The commissioner of elections in Harris county was arrested today by the fbi for conspiracy to commit voter fraud, per a conversation this afternoon with a guy who runs a conservative PAC up north. Apparently this was initiated independently by DoJ on the eve of the election when several jurisdictions halted counting (which the law says they can’t do) and ramped up significantly the next morning when most of those districts flipped while there was supposedly no counting happening. Kinda hard to imagine a tally changing when there wasn’t anyone to be making a tally...

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Top Bottom