Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2111213 ... LastLast
    Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Yesterday, I watched the Trump Jr. / Giuliani press conference and conclude, if what they are claiming is true (they claim they have video evidence), then this election is a fraud!

Trump got more votes this time than last time; and he almost loses in historical "red" states? BULLSHIT!

These mail-in ballots were designed to be used as a Biden trump card; and it appears (prima Facie), they were!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    It's going to be President Pelosi come January

Biden wins by cheating

TRump launches an investigation

Investigation isn't finished by January

Speaker of the house is sworn in as President !
    2 out of 4 so far, Gator! Judging by the feckless investigation into the FBI for their failed coup over 4 years ago, I'd say you are in good shape with 3# too!

Not sure what the Constitution says about the Crypt Keeper getting to slither into the White House as interim President, but I will check that for ya!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

User Info Menu

It doesn't get clearer then this.

www.bitchute.com/video/JMRz5LfbHD2i/

Shooter

User Info Menu

It's pretty simple really. The Democrats are just going to keep counting votes until Biden wins. 270 electoral votes is right around the corner for him. Have you seen the videos of the vote counters in Philly? Self explanatory really.

It's a hold up and the Dems have the guns right now. Adios Senior Trump, back to reality tv for you.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    It's been swinging back and forth for a lot longer than Trump. We really need a 3rd party to try and bring some sort of balance. Both sides have become tired and corrupt. People elected Trump because he was supposed to be something different from a career politician but he's been the same as all the rest in my opinion. They always look out for themselves and never the American people.
    I'm shocked that you believe this?!?

Almost everything Trump did so far was according to his stated; "America First" policy. Where/how did he enrich himself like democrats do/did? He's done almost everything he said he would do as the US President in this democratic Republic guided by our Constitution!?!

Hell, even I would have a problem with him if he was running roughshod over the Constitution, yet time and time again it seems it is democrats that are always finding ways to water down the meanings and tenets of the US Constitution.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Yesterday, I watched the Trump Jr. / Giuliani press conference and conclude, if what they are claiming is true (they claim they have video evidence), then this election is a fraud!

Trump got more votes this time than last time; and he almost loses in historical "red" states? BULLSHIT!

These mail-in ballots were designed to be used as a Biden trump card; and it appears (prima Facie), they were!
    Just Breaking: Federal Judge sides with Trump Team on "observing" ballot counts!

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

If Biden is elected, wait until this clown show starts trying to negotiate with the Chinese- you know, those guys the Biden family took bags of cash from?

What could possibly go wrong??
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
    It doesn't get clearer then this.

www.bitchute.com/video/JMRz5LfbHD2i/
    The full question and answer can be found here https://youtu.be/C6u1uKznCYw?t=1066

There's no reason to shovel bullshit when it already stinks bad enough in here

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    The full question and answer can be found here https://youtu.be/C6u1uKznCYw?t=1066

There's no reason to shovel bullshit when it already stinks bad enough in here
    Thanks for cleaning that up I only got that one part earlier.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    2 out of 4 so far, Gator! Judging by the feckless investigation into the FBI for their failed coup over 4 years ago, I'd say you are in good shape with 3# too!

Not sure what the Constitution says about the Crypt Keeper getting to slither into the White House as interim President, but I will check that for ya!
    We are still in 2020...I shudder to think about the ol Hag in Chief actually trying to run the country into a hellhole
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.