Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4131415 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

A recount has just been declared in GA and is being pursued in WI but any data destroyed cannot be recounted.

I share all this because no main stream media are talking about it, the same ones who have misrepresented or wholly fabricated things re: Trump for four years. They will say this is just someone being a sore loser. The evidence is originating as purely peer-to-peer journalism, videos, data mining, calculating ó but Twitter and Facebook are trying to censor it. Even members of Congress and President Trump are getting their posts flagged as they retweet anything suggesting impropriety. Only small independent media are talking about it.

I personally want a second term for Trump for numerous reasons. But I'd take any outcome if it was transparent and the will of the People. At least then they would have the government they deserve, for better or for worse. But this smells an awful lot like subverting the citizens. We've seen similar things in Venezuela, Cuba, Russia. This is the very playbook by which those countries report 97% voter "participation" and 99% voting in favor of the same candidate every election. Did we wake up in another country?

Canít imagine anyone having confidence in this year's election, and the peaceful transfer of power is a pretty remarkable feature distinguishing the US from banana republics. But if the events of this week go unchallenged, what confidence can we have in any future elections? It destroys the accountability of representative government while still going through the motions and hoping nobody notices or cares. I sincerely hope the SCOTUS grants cert to a case but even then thereís no amicable resolution to this scenario. Itís a crisis of integrity and civility at all levels. Please keep praying for our country.

believe what you like

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Hey men,Anyone figured out how to hide you're money from these Commies,You know 401K,Savings,Stocks?

If Joe and Da Hoe take over you can expect those stocks to crash....Oil to go up....The whole entire world economy will tank !

Move you're savings to the bank of Canada or Aussie bucks?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Hey men,Anyone figured out how to hide you're money from these Commies,You know 401K,Savings,Stocks?
    Cash it all out and put it in your mattress like a good ole coon ass.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Marksman

User Info Menu

If Joe and Da Hoe take over you can expect those stocks to crash....Oil to go up....The whole entire world economy will tank !

This is the end game. Destroy most businesses, basic income, digital money, total control. Of course it will cost all liberty and freedoms. I’m a believer so I pray the rapture happens first.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John_ View Post
    Cash it all out and put it in your mattress like a good ole coon ass.
    I'd have to buy another bed?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

You can always liquidate all your assets and then use cryptocurrency to buy gold (cash to coinbase, buy bitcoin, run it through a bunch of altcoins like monero and whatnot to try and hide the trail back to you, use mixed up altcoins to buy real gold on the dark web).

Dig a hole somewhere and bury your booty. File for bankruptcy claiming you lost your life savings trading alt coins. Just remember not to paint a giant X over where you left buried treasure as there could be pirates around.

Biden's too old to believe a virtual currency has actual value so you should be in the clear.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The commissioner of elections in Harris county was arrested today by the fbi for conspiracy to commit voter fraud, per a conversation this afternoon with a guy who runs a conservative PAC up north. Apparently this was initiated independently by DoJ on the eve of the election when several jurisdictions halted counting (which the law says they canít do) and ramped up significantly the next morning when most of those districts flipped while there was supposedly no counting happening. Kinda hard to imagine a tally changing when there wasnít anyone to be making a tally...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...es-as-democrat

software glitch my azz. used in 47 other counties just in Michigan .

This software was used in 30 other states including Nevada,Arizona,Minnesota,Wisconsin, Pennsylvania,Georgia,, starting to see a pattern here ?
    Last edited by falshooter; November 6th, 2020 at 10:37 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falshooter View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...es-as-democrat

software glitch my azz. used in 47 other counties just in Michigan .

This software was used in 30 other states including Nevada,Arizona,Minnesota,Wisconsin, Pennsylvania,Georgia,, starting to see a pattern here ?
    Soros owns the voting machine company.....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
    How legitimate is this watermark info that's been popping up?

Factcheck.org said it's false but I don't know.
    Not sure. I also don’t know if the states print the ballots or DHS?

Trump did sign an Exec Order in 2018 to secure the elections that involved DHS helping the states out.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/09/13/...xecutive-order