Biden/Harris 2020...can you imagine?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    I find some humor, and disgust, in that there are some that are going to vote Dem due to the partial Dem backing of the "defund the police" situation...

The same Dem voters can surely understand the need to "protect themselves" when the police are not present? Maybe they have not thought that far ahead???

Yet they are voting for the same people who would happily institute gun control measures that would eventually disarm or greatly hinder procurement of a means of self defense. And as the past gun laws show, the target audience is ussally the lower wage earners... NFA tax, 68 GCA removal of inexpensive arms, Huges Amendment results, 1994 AWB price gouging, etc. The current proposed Dem backed BS would drive prices up and availability down, further harming the ability of our less wealthy citizens...

Anyone roaming around unarmed in a riot city right now is fooling themselves into thinking that they are on the "right side" of a situation that does not seem to care who you are.

Amazing that people will blindly vote on a platform that basically says "vote for me and I will take away the police and your rights!!!" Yeah, that is going to turn out real good, but you will be at a university getting free education so you won't notice, until you look for a job I guess.
    Exactly. You hit the nail on the head. All of the folks that want to take away our guns are the same people that are advocating to defund the police. Not sure if they are thinking through how disarmament will work. If Bloomturd and minions want to be the ones to go door to door, I say have at it!

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Vamporean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2020
    Metairie
    They're bringing Beto onboard too.
    I'm not a big fan or Trump, but he's never once even flexed on the second amendment.

local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Just in case anyone is thinking of voting for Biden. I would bet that the Dems will try and pack the Supreme Court to remove it as a check to their power.

Back in 2004, this nation's leader packed the court. How did that work out for the people?

https://www.hrw.org/news/2004/12/13/venezuela-chavez-allies-pack-supreme-court

Remember y’all..... every single one of the dem candidates for president (including Biden and Harris) raised their hand and advocated for free health care for all illegal aliens. To put this in perspective, 20 million additional illegal aliens will have ability to call your doctor and get an appointment. Imagine now calling your doctor for an appointment just to have them say their first available appointment date is 10 months from now . That’s our new reality if Biden / Harris win.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It sure would be nice if Trump won and also held majorities in both chambers of Congress. I would love to see him pick up 3 more Senate seats so we never have to hear how Romney, Murkowski, and Collins may possibly screw something up with their wishy washy conservatism. A simple majority in the House would be a God send.

Now ordinarily, I don't like to see any party have absolute power controlling all 3 branches of government, but I believe that Trump has enough sincere love for this country and it's people, that he would be less likely to abuse it. Just the fact that he is opposed to unnecessary wars, and has proven it with his actions, allows me to feel more comfortable with the possibility.

I do believe that when he wins, he will get yet another SC Justice pick (his 4th). Breyer is 82, and he has already hinted at retirement. Four Justices seated from one President is almost inconceivable. Something else to ponder; Trump wins. Breyer retires, is replaced by Trump with someone as young as Barret and Kavanaugh. During his first year, Clarence Thomas decides to retire on purpose and Trump gets another young whippersnapper.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    If you believe the polls, Biden is going to sail to victory with over 300 electoral votes, the Donks will retain the House Easily and the Senate is a toss up.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If you believe the polls, Biden is going to sail to victory with over 300 electoral votes, the Donks will retain the House Easily and the Senate is a toss up.
    Those numbers are de ja vu from 2016. If we are fast learners and find the cypher in those poll numbers, it’s pretty easy to see Trump winning again.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

If I believed the polls ("I have my doubts" :)), I would be asking why the Feeble Lifer is hitting every battleground state when the polls suggest he shouldn't have to....;)

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    If I believed the polls ("I have my doubts" :)), I would be asking why the Feeble Lifer is hitting every battleground state when the polls suggest he shouldn't have to....;)
    LOL. You make a great point. I don’t believe the polls either to be honest but I also don’t underestimate the Donks’ efforts to cheat their arses off esp in key swing states like PA, WI, NC and MI where Dems are firmly in control of state government

Last edited:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    xxym33ksoydxov1u3wo.jpg

q0b1cwiy191v4feq5sta.jpg

Divide 2020 by 666

:dunno:

gsf5cuhnl78dt8gyb3u.jpg

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Well 30330 is the postal code for Atlanta and that place is a hell hole so I guess that proves that Biden is the new antichrist just like obama was :rofl:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    New Orleans, LA
    I bet Biden has shot more guns than Trump. He even encouraged Americans to buy shotguns in 2013 when he was Vice President.

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    Anyone ever caught on to the fact that biased mainstream media really lets you know Who NOT to vote for ?
    They love a candidate or sitting gubbamint official, the people should take note of this just like when they absolutely despise a candidate or gubbamint official then that is the person the people should want in office.

Follow the money and behold truth.
    Big liberal money buys up or owns most all media outlets and social media. Same Anti American, Patriot hating communist lovers will openly let you know who is better for the American people and Our great Nation.
    Same organizations that love to drive up division, hysteria and fear repeating the same exact lines over and over again across all platforms. spineless fools paid to serve the American public lies / propaganda on a knock off brand plate made in China.

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    Yeah, I can’t wait to see the media’s judgement on last night’s debate. See how far ahead they put ol’ sleezy Joe.

Pretty redonkulous for sure, not 10 minutes after the debate they were touting 75% in favor of ''walter'' the puppet Biden.
    Simply Amazing and sickening to see our great country devolving at the hands of Idiots hungry for power with total morons licking it up like brainless entities not capable for thinking for themselves.

The ''Walter'' part, has anyone ever noticed when basement critter Joe squints his eyes he looks like Jeff Dunham's Walter puppet LOL

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Yeah, I can’t wait to see the media’s judgement on last night’s debate. See how far ahead they put ol’ sleezy Joe.

On the very recent national news it just depends who they ask, some think Trump was superior, and some think Biden was. It all hinges on who you support. I voted Wed so its a done deal for me. First time I ever early voted in 41 years. I fell asleep watching the Thurs debate in my recliner. Trump on a leash was sort of boring.

Top Bottom