Biden/Harris 2020...can you imagine?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Are you referring to the time Biden said to fire warning shots ? I remember an interview Trump did years ago (before he ever thought of running) . He referenced that he was a Sig Sauer fan. He specifically mentioned he owned the P220.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Are you referring to the time Biden said to fire warning shots ? I remember an interview Trump did years ago (before he ever thought of running) . He referenced that he was a Sig Sauer fan. He specifically mentioned he owned the P220.

Lol, ‘Martha, just go out on the balcony and fire a warning shot’
    Omg that was classic.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I thought it was in reference to this

Words of wisdom from Joe Biden. "Just go out on the porch and pop a couple shells". Kamala Harris will be our POTUS in < 3 years. This just might be their master plan, elect Biden then declare him mentally unfit to hold the office. Or he strokes out.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Words of wisdom from Joe Biden. "Just go out on the porch and pop a couple shells". Kamala Harris will be our POTUS in < 3 years. This just might be their master plan, elect Biden then declare him mentally unfit to hold the office. Or he strokes out.

This is still my favorite story time with Uncle Joe

RIP Corn Pop

WNME4rH.png

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    ↑ oh brother, I watched the entire video. Best Biden direct quote from the video "I've loved kids jumping on my lap". Creepy Joe.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    LMAO! That’s the one. I got the name wrong. Gosh damn that’s still just as funny now.

Fire 2 blasts...
    hilarious
    LOL. Yup. Funny thing is firing warning shots as ole Joe advises, is illegal in many states including his home state of DE!

- - - Updated - - -

This is still my favorite story time with Uncle Joe

RIP Corn Pop

WNME4rH.png

This one is a classic!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    LOL. Yup. Funny thing is firing warning shots as ole Joe advises, is illegal in many states including his home state of DE!

- - - Updated - - -

This one is a classic!

Right after that happed someone did just that and was charged he even said that he saw the VP say that was what you do.
    Never saw a follow up

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    So what do you all think for Tuesday? The polls show a Biden landslide, but who can trust the polls. A lot of the momentum is moving toward Trump.

That said, Trafalgar Group came out with 3 polls that show Trump leads in AZ, FL and MI!! This released on the same day that a Public Policy poll show Biden with a 10-pt lead in MI, so who knows?

I am still really nervous about this but it does appear Trump does have the momentum. Your thoughts?

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    So what do you all think for Tuesday? The polls show a Biden landslide, but who can trust the polls. A lot of the momentum is moving toward Trump.

That said, Trafalgar Group came out with 3 polls that show Trump leads in AZ, FL and MI!! This released on the same day that a Public Policy poll show Biden with a 10-pt lead in MI, so who knows?

I am still really nervous about this but it does appear Trump does have the momentum. Your thoughts?

Take polls with a grain of salt. But I think trump will lose in historic fashion.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Cannot trust the polls, Hillary was supposed to win in 2016 based on the polls, and we know how that turned out. Most polls have an error of 4 to 7% anyways.

What is crazy are the large multi cultural metro cities like DC, San Fran, and NYC are boarding up downtown businesses, stores, restaurants, and offices in prep of mass protests and possible looting/destruction. Boarding up in the US in a big way. Like a hurricane is coming.

They will not be able to declare a victor in the POTUS election for days after Tuesday, to count mail in and absentee votes. Might take 2 or 3 days to declare a final victor. Many states do not even open/start recording the mail in or absentee votes until 3 Nov.

BLM

Last edited:

swampgeauxfur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2020
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Cannot trust the polls, Hillary was supposed to win in 2016 based on the polls, and we know how that turned out. Most polls have an error of 4 to 7% anyways.

What is crazy are the large multi cultural metro cities like DC, San Fran, and NYC are boarding up downtown businesses, stores, restaurants, and offices in prep of mass protests and possible looting/destruction. Boarding up in the US in a big way. Like a hurricane is coming.

They will not be able to declare a victor in the POTUS election for days after Tuesday, to count mail in and absentee votes. Might take 2 or 3 days to declare a final victor. Many states do not even open/start recording the mail in or absentee votes until 3 Nov.

BLM
    Who even knows now as dey trying to stop counting votes in certain places after midnight. No matter who you are, dat's messed up. Every vote should count if it came from an American citizen--red or bleu

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think Trump will win in Historic fashion. From where I’m standing, that stack of chips in front of Biden and karmagotcha ain’t near as high as that Killary stack I saw 4 years ago. Just wish I could find a sucker to wager some real money on the opposition. Some extra Christmas money would be awesome.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I think Trump will win in Historic fashion. From where I’m standing, that stack of chips in front of Biden and karmagotcha ain’t near as high as that Killary stack I saw 4 years ago. Just wish I could find a sucker to wager some real money on the opposition. Some extra Christmas money would be awesome.

This is God speaking
    God likes Trump
    I'm going back up in the clouds now
    God makes no wagers btw !

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    And now the cheating kicks in. They found more ballots in WI overnight. 64,000 votes for Biden, 3,900 for Trump. Now Biden leads in WI. Just like with Al Franken in MN in 2008, cheating their arses off with all of these mail in ballots aka *cheat by mail*

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    They will keep counting ballots till Biden wins. The scotus allowed it in PA, and NC. Might wind up with more votes than people.

Top Bottom