Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Horrible View Post
    If you believe the polls, Biden is going to sail to victory with over 300 electoral votes, the Donks will retain the House Easily and the Senate is a toss up.
    If I believed the polls ("I have my doubts" ), I would be asking why the Feeble Lifer is hitting every battleground state when the polls suggest he shouldn't have to....
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oleheat View Post
    If I believed the polls ("I have my doubts" ), I would be asking why the Feeble Lifer is hitting every battleground state when the polls suggest he shouldn't have to....
    LOL. You make a great point. I don’t believe the polls either to be honest but I also don’t underestimate the Donks’ efforts to cheat their arses off esp in key swing states like PA, WI, NC and MI where Dems are firmly in control of state government
    Last edited by Horrible; October 16th, 2020 at 10:06 AM.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Divide 2020 by 666

Last edited by Paintball; Yesterday at 11:32 AM.

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Well 30330 is the postal code for Atlanta and that place is a hell hole so I guess that proves that Biden is the new antichrist just like obama was

User Info Menu

I bet Biden has shot more guns than Trump. He even encouraged Americans to buy shotguns in 2013 when he was Vice President.

On Target

User Info Menu

Anyone ever caught on to the fact that biased mainstream media really lets you know Who NOT to vote for ?
    They love a candidate or sitting gubbamint official, the people should take note of this just like when they absolutely despise a candidate or gubbamint official then that is the person the people should want in office.

Follow the money and behold truth.
    Big liberal money buys up or owns most all media outlets and social media. Same Anti American, Patriot hating communist lovers will openly let you know who is better for the American people and Our great Nation.
    Same organizations that love to drive up division, hysteria and fear repeating the same exact lines over and over again across all platforms. spineless fools paid to serve the American public lies / propaganda on a knock off brand plate made in China.
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Yeah, I can’t wait to see the media’s judgement on last night’s debate. See how far ahead they put ol’ sleezy Joe.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...