Brass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    2k to 5k rounds

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
    Whooo man, Lol don't have that much, I was thinking you only needed 100/200 for class, But I will keep an eye out for the barn find 9mm !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Whooo man, Lol don't have that much, I was thinking you only needed 100/200 for class, But I will keep an eye out for the barn find 9mm !
    Haha hey you never know!

Most classes use 500 to 800 rounds. I'd like to take 3 to 5 this year lol

-- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Haha hey you never know!

Most classes use 500 to 800 rounds. I'd like to take 3 to 5 this year lol

500/800 man, Get a 22 !
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; August 19th, 2020 at 08:16 PM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    500/800 man, Get a 22 !
    I was actually talking about that yesterday with Dave. I wish I'd have snagged a 10/22 takedown, a 22 semiauto pistol, and 30k rounds of 22lr earlier this year.

It'd be fun for plinking, but I wouldn't take a class with it.

-- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I was actually talking about that yesterday with Dave. I wish I'd have snagged a 10/22 takedown, a 22 semiauto pistol, and 30k rounds of 22lr earlier this year.

Really? Targets over 50 yds?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well,You shooters found any 9mm? Reading in another forum that 9mm was being auctioned off

Up to 80 cents a round,Could go as high as a dollar !!!

Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hey guys,
    A dollar a round?! Sound awful. So, we do the classes just outside of Zachary, off the 61 a mile or so. The round count is generally about 300-350 for the vehicle class. I do not post the address on the site because I don't need random people just showing up, so I send the address once payment is made for the class. Feel free to email directly if you want: info@agogeusa.com
    I'll add my email to the forum page.

- Rich