Handgun WTB/WTS ads. in Classifieds.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Their are more WTB ads in the Handgun Classifieds than WTS on the front page.
    This is rare but there is a huge nationwide shortage of new pistols for sale due to Joe Biden Inc.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Yep. Glad I know someone that helps me out when I need a Glock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Their are more WTB ads in the Handgun Classifieds than WTS on the front page.
    This is rare but there is a huge nationwide shortage of new pistols for sale due to Joe Biden Inc.

Yeah man, I have cousins calling me to find them a Judge or something along those lines.

I'm like why don't yall wait until there's a really high demand for pistols and no ammo in sight ?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah man, I have cousins calling me to find them a Judge or something along those lines.

I'm like why don't yall wait until there's a really high demand for pistols and no ammo in sight ?
    No kidding. Just a few months ago I was taking advantage of $250 Walther Creed pistols in 9mm and $269 FNX 40 pistols with $5 magazines. Worse is, I’d get smeared if I tried to sell any of them today for the going rate online. You could say the same for ammo though I reckon.

I bought all of this and more at 6 cents per round over the course of a week. Tried to let everyone know about the deals I was finding. The economy was at a high and we didn’t even know what a covid pandemic was...
    fc2e8a9933906456c8f901aa0cc5b29e.jpg

ecbde6827dda645fdbb651877ab88074.jpg

e4c267555eb4f83cd94bb863de94fe41.jpg

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    No kidding. Just a few months ago I was taking advantage of $250 Walther Creed pistols in 9mm and $269 FNX 40 pistols with $5 magazines. Worse is, I’d get smeared if I tried to sell any of them today for the going rate online. You could say the same for ammo though I reckon.

I bought all of this and more at 6 cents per round over the course of a week. Tried to let everyone know about the deals I was finding. The economy was at a high and we didn’t even know what a covid pandemic was...
    fc2e8a9933906456c8f901aa0cc5b29e.jpg

ecbde6827dda645fdbb651877ab88074.jpg

e4c267555eb4f83cd94bb863de94fe41.jpg

Hahaha...I love it !!! Look at all the 9's Baby !!!

Won't be long before someone pm's you, Hey let me take half of those 9mm's off you're hands for what you paid for em'.....hahahaha

I cast 120 grains myself, The Beretta's eat em'

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hahaha...I love it !!! Look at all the 9's Baby !!!

Won't be long before someone pm's you, Hey let me take half of those 9mm's off you're hands for what you paid for em'.....hahahaha

I cast 120 grains myself, The Beretta's eat em'
    Lol, I think I’m keeping what I got. Anything I unload would just have to be replaced later for more money.
    Cast lead bullets are great and way cheaper if you have the set up and time. Just gotta be careful to know what not to shoot them in. My dad loves cranking out his own pills. I’ll do 45-70 and 44sp plinkers but that’s about it. I’ve had a couple mishaps with sweat and/or water in the pot a time or two. Y’all can have that show, lol.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Lol, I think I’m keeping what I got. Anything I unload would just have to be replaced later for more money.
    Cast lead bullets are great and way cheaper if you have the set up and time. Just gotta be careful to know what not to shoot them in. My dad loves cranking out his own pills. I’ll do 45-70 and 44sp plinkers but that’s about it. I’ve had a couple mishaps with sweat and/or water in the pot a time or two. Y’all can have that show, lol.

Ooooh, Amazing what a drop of water will do when it hits molten lead, I thought I was going to cast at night several years ago.

Mosquito's will get you a loud pop, June bugs will make you shut-down the operation post hast !

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Ooooh, Amazing what a drop of water will do when it hits molten lead, I thought I was going to cast at night several years ago.

Mosquito's will get you a loud pop, June bugs will make you shut-down the operation post hast !

Well that is one way to get them... Right now it sucks I am just sitting on what I have because I can't replace it... So range trips are not really happening... Last box of 9mm I saw on the shelves was about 2 weeks ago.. None since...

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.

IF you find a judge, I have a bunch of 410 buckshot, also found a bunch of 44 mag

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    IF you find a judge, I have a bunch of 410 buckshot, also found a bunch of 44 mag

I'm you're huckleberry pops, Trade you something spiffy?

Right now we are replacing the carpet with this new vinyl flooring,Dude with the equipment is supposed to show tomorrow?

If he's a no show I may be looking for a flooring guy in the Laf.area,Taking names and numbers via pm !

Top Bottom