Cashless society very soon

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Perez, he doesn't have any proof of this, just silly innuendo on a forum. They have so many tin foil hat members here it's freakin comical.

Give us some names, gov officials who sanction/trade/market illegal drugs into the US. Surely you can provide some proof of this.

I love reading these "I know it all and I'll open my pie hole and say so" posts. That you have never been exposed to this kind of activity means only that you have never been exposed to this kind of activity. Genuine idiots give names of anyone to someone who uses terms like "silly", "tin foil hat" or "freakin". Only a fool's fool would provide proof unless you're "ready to die on that hill" certain you're as powerful as those not yet named. You need to get out more.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Hey, some people don’t need to wait til it happens to believe that’s where we’re headed. And you can’t very well plan for something after it’s already done, so...
    as far as needing proof, Are you expecting the government or the banks to inform us it’s going down tomorrow or next month? Do you think there’s no reason for this to happen? Do you think nothing has leaned toward going cashless over the past few years? If you were standing on the tracks and someone told you a train was coming, would you need to stand there til you saw it rolling over you before you’d even consider it? Like I already stated, if there’s nothing that you’ve read here that makes you think it’s even remotely possible in your lifetime, don’t worry about it. You’re good.

Double barrelled AMEN brother!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I paid cash for a TV the other day. The cashier looked at me like I was crazy. Apparently seeing more than a $20 bill is rare these days.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I love reading these "I know it all and I'll open my pie hole and say so" posts. That you have never been exposed to this kind of activity means only that you have never been exposed to this kind of activity. Genuine idiots give names of anyone to someone who uses terms like "silly", "tin foil hat" or "freakin". Only a fool's fool would provide proof unless you're "ready to die on that hill" certain you're as powerful as those not yet named. You need to get out more.

Boom !!! Head shot,10,000 points !

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Another conspiracy dealer has reared his head and feels offended. "Time Traveler" oh my.

And his GF is all giggly and excited :)

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Haha! I’m with you bro!

We used to have a 1th of a penny here in the USA that was given the Axe.
    I read someplace even the Zinc with copper plate cost more to make than face value. But i am not sure that is true.

Last edited:

perilloux5

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I didn't read anybody say it was worthless. I'd just rather not swap DNA or germs with a lot of folks right now. Some of em pickin their noises @ red lights or scratchin their ass crack while standin in line @ walmart. The fact is some people live like pigs, in their vehicles and at home. Not all but a few.

I wore a mask my last hair cut visit, only one in the shop with one out of 5 men and a child.

While it is true that money is dirty, the day that you live in a bubble and are not exposed to germs is the day your immune system will not be able to handle it when you are. The daily exposure to germs is what keeps our immune system active.

perilloux5

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Ponchatoula, LA
    The ones I get a big laugh at are driving alone in their car with a mask on. See it frequently.

Soon as i get out of the grocery that baby is coming off! I can't imagine working all day wearing one but you do what you must. And young children @ school?

I do have to wear one all day at work, but as soon as I get off it comes off. When i go into a store I put it on as I go through the door and it comes off as soon as I hit the exit door.

perilloux5

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Ponchatoula, LA
    All your points are good John. The real problem is that that you may find yourself with zero control of your finances in a second. Consider the possibilities. I guess until someone is put into that predicament, there’s just no way they can see the ramifications. What I’m talking about is setting the stage for complete and utter control of a person via their finances. Once we are completely cashless, what will stop that from being a possibility?

Exactly Magdump, the day that everything is converted over to a cashless society we no longer control our money. What is to say at that point that they do away with conventional credit cards and decide that you have to have a chip implanted in order to access your funds? I will keep my cash.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    What is to say at that point that they do away with conventional credit cards and decide that you have to have a chip implanted in order to access your funds? I will keep my cash.

They are going to implant that chip right smack in the middle of your forehead.

Peril, think about this. If they force a cashless society upon us and 99.99% of Americans are forced to purchase with an implanted chip (your idea), what good is all that cash in your safe going to do you then? Your fiat cash is now pretty much worthless for purchases or trade. That $50,000 cash you hid and hoarded in your safe has no accepted value. You think walmart is going to accept it for groceries? Or walgreens for your meds? Or Entergy/Cleco for your electric bill?

Great plan.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    But you, magdump, 45/70, and foz1359 can get together at your house and play stakes poker with it. Maybe light cigars with burning Ben Franklins to celebrate a win :)

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Ok guys, here we are, a year and some has gone by. The Fed is now feverishly working on a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency), the US dollar is on the brink of losing its status as the world currency (apparently other countries are now buying oil with other forms of currency) and Biden is signing an executive order for our government to decide how to regulate crypto…a digital currency. I’m of the opinion that a few of these posts did not age well. Just wondering how a few of you feel now. Of course, if you ignore the information that’s out there daily and stay under your rock, it’s easy to deny that things are happening at a quick pace. A lot quicker than some have said (not in our lifetime). I choose to stay informed so that I and my family wont suffer any hardships that I could otherwise avoid by being prepared.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    A cashless digital currency makes every power hungry politician salivate in extasy. Once we are there they have total control and will track everything we do. There will be no more buying your buddies gun without them knowing. That money given to you as a present from someone, paying TAXES on that. Here little Jonny, a couple of thousand for College....be sure to fill out the IRS form.

Top Bottom