Shootings/death in Kenosha, WI last night

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    5eb7bf0b7fb5570740ac5c74483c7196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    That has got to hurt. I do feel sorry for the guy. In years to come if he is a halfway decent fellow he is gonna be thinking, what the hell was I doing.

I just cant understand why someone armed with a skateboard would challenge someone with an AR15. You had to have known it would work in your favor.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I just cant understand why someone armed with a skateboard would challenge someone with an AR15. You had to have known it would work in your favor.
    He was armed with a pistol as well. No sympathy from me, being stupid should be painful.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    He was armed with a pistol as well. No sympathy from me, being stupid should be painful.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Actually it was "bye ceps" (Gaige Grooskreutz) who pulled his pistol out, then Rittenhouse shot him in the right arm. The dude with the skateboard didn't have a firearm, smacked Rittenhouse with his skateboard before he was shot. There are several articles out now with detailed information on the events and pics, some making out the two dead guys as heros, lol. Both had criminal records, the first guy shot dead (Rosenbaum) kept taunting Rittenhouse several times to shoot him and threw something @ Rittenhouse and may have struggled with him to take his weapon from him. They even have the autopsy data on line now, Rosenbaum was hit by at least 3 rounds. The head shot was just a graze. One round went in his back and pierced his liver and lung, probably the killing shot.
    Bye ceps now says he wished he'd a killed Rittenhouse and unloaded his mag in him. Tough guy after the fact. I guess he'll be a hero too. Somebody started a gofundme for him and its up to $45k plus as of now. Doesn't appear bye ceps has a criminal record. Claims he was a medic for the BLM movement.

Here is an article and good pics by the Blaze: https://www.theblaze.com/news/armed-leftist-kenosha-shooting-regrets

https://www.kmov.com/news/victims-o...cle_2f435b8e-e969-11ea-86cc-b7c559bf4bf9.html

"The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead."

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area

Actually it was "bye ceps" (Gaige Grooskreutz) who pulled his pistol out, then Rittenhouse shot him in the right arm. The dude with the skateboard didn't have a firearm, smacked Rittenhouse with his skateboard before he was shot. There are several articles out now with detailed information on the events and pics, some making out the two dead guys as heros, lol. Both had criminal records, the first guy shot dead (Rosenbaum) kept taunting Rittenhouse several times to shoot him and threw something @ Rittenhouse and may have struggled with him to take his weapon from him. They even have the autopsy data on line now, Rosenbaum was hit by at least 3 rounds. The head shot was just a graze. One round went in his back and pierced his liver and lung, probably the killing shot.
    Bye ceps now says he wished he'd a killed Rittenhouse and unloaded his mag in him. Tough guy after the fact. I guess he'll be a hero too. Somebody started a gofundme for him and its up to $45k plus as of now. Doesn't appear bye ceps has a criminal record. Claims he was a medic for the BLM movement.

Here is an article and good pics by the Blaze: https://www.theblaze.com/news/armed-leftist-kenosha-shooting-regrets

https://www.kmov.com/news/victims-o...cle_2f435b8e-e969-11ea-86cc-b7c559bf4bf9.html

"The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and left hand. The wounds fractured his pelvis and perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead."

"In 2016 Mr. Allis Grosskreutz pled guilty to a charge of Going Armed with a Firearm while intoxicated, a Class A misdemeanor. His 4 month sentence [was apparently stayed]? and he was released to 12 months of probation. As part of his pre-trial hearings he was ordered not to possess firearms or deadly weapons, but it is not clear from the record if this restriction was lifted after he completed his probation. There are also charges against Mr. Grosskreutz of Felony Burglary, Misdemeanor Theft, Misdemeanor Criminal Trespass, and Misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct, but the disposition of those charges are unknown. "

He wuz no guud boi! See the arfcom article I quoted from above.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    "In 2016 Mr. Allis Grosskreutz pled guilty to a charge of Going Armed with a Firearm while intoxicated, a Class A misdemeanor. His 4 month sentence [was apparently stayed]? and he was released to 12 months of probation. As part of his pre-trial hearings he was ordered not to possess firearms or deadly weapons, but it is not clear from the record if this restriction was lifted after he completed his probation. There are also charges against Mr. Grosskreutz of Felony Burglary, Misdemeanor Theft, Misdemeanor Criminal Trespass, and Misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct, but the disposition of those charges are unknown. "

10-4, I missed that.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

All of the very recent articles identify him as Gaige Grosskreutz from West Allis. Are you sure Allis Grosskreutz and Gaige Grosskreutz are indeed the same person? Searching Allis Grosskreutz I come up with nothing, least pertaining to the Kenosha shooting. Sounds like somebody has got the name mixed up.

Not a single Google result for an Allis Grosskreutz, nothing.

Last edited:

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    These are not, or should not be citizens. They all have a long list with them, they are criminals. Most likely paid, but either way, they are there not for any protest. They are they to over throw a government, our government, and the Dems are allowing, sometimes encouraging this.

This is treason and they need to be charged as such.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    No sympathy here. These vermin are creating the mess that will destroy them- and I hope it does sooner, rather than later. :madfawk:

4-14

treat never keep keep
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    WBR
    If I'm on the jury, he's free to go. People need to learn the hard way to stop fcuking with other people. It makes no sense to not be able to protect your property with deadly Force if necessary.

These a$$holes were raised by Xbox and Nintendo as parents and when the grow up and enter the real world they act as if it's a video game.

What a bunch of garbage humans
    sounds like you are referencing the second person in the first situation.

4-14

treat never keep keep
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    WBR
    Not sure if this has been said already, but in Wisconsin you can’t protect a business unless it’s yours, immediate family or someone you live with...or if you are lawfully obligated to.

Whether or not looters or rioters deserve it, he can’t be the one to dish it out. No different than seeking out and killing pedophiles. Not saying looting is equal to being a pedophile, but that you can’t take the law into your own hands.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Not sure if this has been said already, but in Wisconsin you can’t protect a business unless it’s yours, immediate family or someone you live with...or if you are lawfully obligated to.

Whether or not looters or rioters deserve it, he can’t be the one to dish it out. No different than seeking out and killing pedophiles. Not saying looting is equal to being a pedophile, but that you can’t take the law into your own hands.

I think this, if true, is something that obviously has to be challenged. We shouldn't be willing to give up stability and safety because of law. Remember, slavery use to be ok per law.
    The idea we can indeed take law into out own hands, is a basic principle of our Constitutional Republic.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom