Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 13 1211 ... LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Shootings/death in Kenosha, WI last night

2 or 3 people were shot in Kenosha last night during protests/riots. One is reported dead. If you follow the link below and scroll thru it, there are a stills of one guy shot in the right arm @ his elbow area (nasty wound), another shot in the head, and video of the mob trying to overpower the guy armed with an ar15. Shooter falls to the ground, few guys try to overpower him/take his weapon and he opens fire on em. Bringing fists to a gunfight. Backstory is a group of armed white males were there to protect a gas station/convenience store from the mob. Saw stills of 4 or 5 white males slung with rifles.

Looks like a real cluster going on in Kenosha right now, protests, burning vehicles, engaging police. Another video posted shows young white males busting car windows out at what appears to be a used car lot with a baseball bat. All the participants are young in the videos, a mix of both white and blacks. Mostly whites in the videos I viewed.

Another video shows protestors engaging LEOs in a Badger, hurling bottles it appears at them. LEOs respond with tear gas.

https://www.fark.com/comments/109300...Z6eNK2q7d2btUE
    Last edited by John_; August 26th, 2020 at 05:40 PM.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Marksman

User Info Menu

What this shows is no matter what the circumstances are if one defends himself against the mob he will be vilified and hung out to dry. The longer this goes on the more I feel it’s being allowed to happen by both sides of the aisle. Whatever the political reasons are I could care less. The issue is when it knocks at your front door our rights to self defense are looked at as aggression and we will be punished for it. Dunno
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Keep you're mask on, Wear gloves,Pick up the brass if possible

Edit,Leave those tracking devices home,Louisiana tracks you're movements !
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; August 26th, 2020 at 07:48 AM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Keep you're mask on, Wear gloves,Pick up the brass if possible

Edit,Leave those tracking devices home,Louisiana tracks you're movements !
    https://www.perfectjammer.com/all-ce...-blockers.html

"Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Damnnnn ! Those are pretty nice machines !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Damnnnn ! Those are pretty nice machines !
    The FCC likes to fine people who use these.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Everything you do has a fine associated with it,Let em' eat fish heads and die !

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

If these democrat governors, mayors, and D.A.'s all take oaths to uphold the laws of the people they govern, why are they not being quickly removed from office for derelictions of duty?

Also, if the video of that dude shooting people that were chasing him isn't enough for the feds to intervene and stop this shit, I don't know what is.

Those criminal riotous fa&&ots sure ended their gang pursuit as soon as that dude let it be known he was actually throwing lead.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Not to get off topic but how would they know who to fine?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=suYko_1598422938