Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 31213
    _________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sarky View Post
    They were chasing him AFTER he shot the first guy in the back and head.
    Rosenbaum was shot multiple times, possibly once in the back by another shooter. They were chasing him prior to Rosebaum being shot.

An autopsy conducted by the Milwaukee medical examiner's office indicated Rosenbaum suffered multiple gunshot wounds, according to the probable cause statement.

One shot was fired into his right groin, fracturing his pelvis. Another shot to Rosenbaum's back perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a gunshot wound to his left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to the right side of his forehead, according to the narrative.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Sad world we are living in...

Attachment 98309
    Bingo, no wonder the country is screwed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

User Info Menu

Guys, don’t go anywhere where violence is likely to occur. It is bad enough when violence occurs without warning. My life, and I presume, yours, is too precious to needlessly lose. The aftermath is more than you want want to experience.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silvestris View Post
    Guys, donít go anywhere where violence is likely to occur. It is bad enough when violence occurs without warning. My life, and I presume, yours, is too precious to needlessly lose. The aftermath is more than you want want to experience.
    +1, although you never know when you could accidentally find yourself in a situation like this. One wrong turn in the car and you could be in the middle of one of these unannounced "peaceful protests". With the amount of civil unrest and riots, I mean protests, going on, I've started carrying a extra box of SD ammo in the car, in addition to the spare mag already being carried.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Illinois dropping charges...
    Still gotta deal with Wisconsin

https://youtu.be/Nuo8DPp72nk
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...