NLFS: Swedish m1896 bayonet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peterpaul227

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 5, 2019
    Northshore
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]- NLFS I found a part that goes to the bottom of the bayonet so I’m Gona keep it! - . I have a Swedish m/1896 bayonet with scabbard and leather frog this fits the Swedish Mauser m/1896 - the m1938 short rifle - and the AG42b.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]This bayonet is in good condition and the frog in fair condition the leather has cracking on the back and the handle loop is worn but functional I believe it’s an m1914 frog that was latter modified for the Swedish bayonet and reissued , it has a *B* stamp on the front leather some stamping inside the belt loop but can’t make them out [/FONT][/FONT]
    The bayonet was produced by Carl Gustafs Stads Gevärsfaktori (crown over C) between 1913 and 1965 with the unit markings it may have been issued before 1933 . It’s marked I for infantry and stamped with unit numbers . A crown is stamped on all pieces except the frog .the blueing is inconsistent and has rust stains on the metal .The numbers don’t match the scabbard or frog . The scabbard is EJA manufacture .

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom