Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Here they come 🙄

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=7zB_r1xAvQ4

I don't know if there's anything to it but if there is it should get interesting.

On Target

User Info Menu

Aren't these the same clowns that took out some of their own with a negligent discharge? I have a feeling they're not gonna enjoy the south as much as they would Portland or Seattle.

On another note, I'm not sure why they choose to make martyrs out of career criminals. This Pellerin guy had a lengthy rap sheet and was about to enter a convenience store with innocent people inside, while armed with a knife. I say good shoot

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well bless their hearts !!!
    I'm sure they will be hungry and in the true southern hospitality

I'd like to feed these boyzs some local flavor food.

Like Boudan,Cracklings,Hog head cheese,Jerky!!!

I'm all for a Bayoushooter Go Fund Me event to feed these fine gentlemen while they are marching (peaceable ) thru Lafayette.

But first we need to find out if it's Billy's,The Best Stop,NuNu's,Don's these cats like?

I'm putting up the first $5.00, Who else is in ?
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; August 31st, 2020 at 06:49 PM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

As long as they don't have big women bar-b-q'ing in front of J. Guillory's
    Last edited by Beau Etienne; August 31st, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
    We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Count me in !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Well bless their hearts !!!
    I'm sure they will be hungry and in the true southern hospitality

I'd like to feed these boyzs some local flavor food.

Like Boudan,Cracklings,Hog head cheese,Jerky!!!

I'm all for a Bayoushooter Go Fund Me event to feed these fine gentlemen while they are marching (peaceable ) thru Lafayette.

But first we need to find out if it's Billy's,The Best Stop,NuNu's,Don's these cats like?

I'm putting up the first $5.00, Who else is in ?
    Count me in !
    We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Etienne View Post
    As long as they don't big women bar-b-q'ing in front of J. Guillory's
    Oh Yeah, They's some ''Crackling mama's'' in that crowd !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Etienne View Post
    Count me in !

- - - Updated - - -

Count me in !
    Someone needs to teach them how too eat Boudan.

I'd hate to see the Brothers sucking on a link ?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

He is doing it wrong?

She on the other hand has got ''talent''
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boudan eating.jpg  

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fugum View Post
    Aren't these the same clowns that took out some of their own with a negligent discharge? I have a feeling they're not gonna enjoy the south as much as they would Portland or Seattle.

On another note, I'm not sure why they choose to make martyrs out of career criminals. This Pellerin guy had a lengthy rap sheet and was about to enter a convenience store with innocent people inside, while armed with a knife. I say good shoot
    Same crew. I'm curious what part of LFT they would target. These groups seem to like Camelia Blvd and River Ranch.

Marksman

User Info Menu

He would have made a good 1990s TV villain. You know, the bipolar bad guy who can’t be talked down and is killed by a reluctant good guy who states, *It had to be done.*